𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

Since their uncle's house was a few blocks away, they ended up taking Arabella's flying motorcycle

Since their uncle's house was a few blocks away, they ended up taking Arabella's flying motorcycle. Yes, they're uncle trusted them to give them his garage's keys, since right now he's traveling to who knows where. Arabella and Sirius had no clue what the Potter's were up to or if anyone is present at home, but they had nowhere else to go.

"Sirius, I don't think we should go." Arabella blurted out, as Sirius was driving seated infront of her.

"Bella, I understand, but where else do we go?" replied Sirius, an uneasy tone in his voice. Arabella knew that the Potter's are probably the only ones to accept them into their home but this was all happening too fast.

"What if..what if they don't let us stay." she said, looking down at the beautiful viridesent trees that remind her of her eyes.

"I'm sure the Potters will allow us to stay at theirs..or well James." he said, whispering at the last words that she could barely hear what he said.

"Who would let a Black stay." she replied. Being a Black in the Wizarding world was hard, especially the fact of making friends. They were known as terrifying and judgmental, let's not argue on the second part but half the Wizarding word despises them. They think that they don't deserve help since they're the richest families out there, but sometimes they too need help.

"Look, I'm here trying to fix the mood, but if your here to ruin it then I advice you to jump off." he growled, making his sister glare at him.

"Fine, if you want to act like that, I will jump off." she said, standing up, when Sirius pulled her down by her leather jacket.

"Do you have to take everything that serious." he rolled his eyes, as he turned back to face the road.

"I'm just saying there's no hope. We're dead, we can't even go to Hogwarts Sirius! We messed up! We have to go back!" she cried out, arguing with her brother herself as Sirius was annoyed to even listen. He decided to let her calm down was to land the motorcycle.

"I hate this!" she groaned, falling off the motorcycle.

"I hate you." he murmured, getting off of it and helping his sister up.

"Hate me? Sirius we're Blacks! Everyone in the whole fucking Wizarding world hates us! And I do know for a fact James's father despises us!" she yelled, now sitting on the motorcycle.

"If not James then where the fuck do we go huh?!" he asked. Arabella really didn't know, but all she knew that this wasn't gonna end well.

"I don't know!"

"We can't go to Remus's cause you know why! Peter! Don't even get me started! And all your other friends are muggles, or they're families are huge that we'll be a pain in the ass for them to take care of us when they have like fifteen other children!"

"I need a cigarette." she moaned, but gasping, and covering her mouth, knowing she just blurted that out.

"A cigarette?" asked Sirius, raising an eyebrow, staring at his sister who was now facing the other direction.