𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚

After I left the boys dormitories, I went to the girls dormitories with Molly and Alice

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After I left the boys dormitories, I went to the girls dormitories with Molly and Alice. I took a shower, and I was still shaking with furry. I understand that they care about me, but I've grown up. Im comfortable with Alex, he's a great guy. All this stuff about fucking girls with force is bullshit. Alex wouldn't do that stuff, he's too kind. I let the warm water hit my face, and get me relaxed. I walked out of the shower and stared at the mirror. My hair color was still white. That disappoints me, cause I can't talk to mostly all and my only friends when I'm with Alex.

Lily was still asleep, so the girls and I showered, dressed, and made our beds. Later, Alice decided to stay here, since she wants to read. We waved her goodbye and went downstairs. I wore an oversized red hoodie that says "Gryffindor" with black shorts. My wet white hair falling on my face every step I take, reminding me of the dumb and useless stuff we fought about. I got a hair tie and tied it in a braid, letting out a few side bangs.

"Okay, dear?" asked Molly, looking at me worried, going through the portrait hole. I nodded my head and joined her.

We walked to the Great hall to have breakfast, yet no sign of the boys. The hall was pretty empty since it's a Saturday, so we don't usually wake up this early. Yes even though it was 1 pm in the afternoon. I mean who would.

The table was filled with eggs, bacon, fluffy pancakes, with many fruits and options. Molly and I went up and sat in our usual places in the back. She is always sitting on the other side in front me. Of course in the front we spotted Marlene stuffing her face with Crepes, and strawberries.

"Looking good, McKinnon." exclaimed Molly. Marlene gave her a smile and two thumbs up, I let out a small giggle. I put two pancakes, and a bacon piece on my plate. Molly put a few boiled eggs and a salad.

I knew I was eating small portions of food, or playing with it because of the look Molly gave me. She was eating slowly, staring at me, i acted as if I didn't see her. I don't mind fighting with Sirius at all, we do that all the time, and James. He's a little git, but Remus, he's always here with me. Whenever I need help, he has what I need, whenever I feel sad, he knows how to make me crack a smile. He just knows me too well, that it's so hard to function when he's not around.

"Where's your chocolate, Bella?" asked Molly. I looked at my plate, and I did forget the chocolate, because I cannot eat pancakes without chocolate. It's been part of my routine since last year, but of course it had to do with Remus. I always ate it with Remus's favorite chocolate, it was everyone's favorite, but it has a special place in my heart, because it's like the most delicious chocolate ever.

"Oh, i dont need it." I replied, eating a small bite of my bacon.

"Nyx, i know this is bothering you, but you can't forget your chocolate." said Molly, talking with he hands, and throwing them in the air from frustration.

"I always eat it with Remus's chocolate, but Griff I'm just not hungry." I replied, throwing my fork on my plate, and pushing the plate away from me.