𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠

-TW: BREAKDOWN, MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, DEPRESSION-

Then I woke up.

As I felt the warm sunlight hit my face, I groaned, sitting up in my bed. My head was pounding, and I really needed some tea.

All the memories came back to me, I remember telling Sirius what happened to me and then asking him if he's alright in which replied he was fine and then I went and hang out with the girls. But I don't remember Sirius turning back and telling me he had something to say. Was I hallucinating am I dreaming or did it really happen cause I don't remember anything.

I kept furrowing my eyebrows trying my hardest to tell if this is all real or is it's just happening inside on my head. I let out a sigh as gave up, maybe I'll ask Sirius about it, that'll make me feel more...human. Cause all this stuff happens to me, and I'm a witch and a metamorphagus if there isn't anything more supernatural and crazier than this then i don't know what is.

I got off my bed, and took a look around, all the beds were empty. I looked up at the clock to see that it's twelve to ten, pretty early for me. I entered the bathroom, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I decided to take a shower to clear my mind of all the things that happened. And hopefully it would make this bloody headache go away. I told Sirius what happened to me, I got this strange dream, Remus slapped me, and I got another dream.

As I turned on the faucet, and let it turn hot, I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked weaker, my collarbone and cheekbones look more defined, and my eye bags were just getting darker. I knew I wasn't healthy, given the fact of my looks and the way I was eating. I was barely eating, I was never hungry, and I always felt full for some reason. I rubbed my eyes together, and as I did I felt like I was exploring different universes. We've all done it, and it felt so cool.

I felt the room getting hotter, and the mirror was now foggier, so I took off my clothes and hit the shower. I pushed my hair back, as I let the warm water soak my now dark greasy hair. No, I wasn't proud, because I looked somewhat related to Snape.
Showers to me are like free therapy lessons..no cause I'm serious, but it pretty much depends on my mood. I can't be the only one who talks to myself, and let's all her emotions out in the shower?

After half an hour or so, I got out the shower, and wrapped myself with a towel, too lazy to dry my hair. As I walked towards my trunk, I heard footsteps coming my way, making me cock my head to the side as to who it could be. Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing both Sirius and James, running in the room...and the second they came towards me they fell on the floor, making me let out a snort.

"Fucking hell!" yelled Sirius, trying to stand up, but obviously failing at it, since the floor was all wet. I'm just gonna pretend my hair wasn't the cause of this.

"Why is the floor wet?!" gagged James, succeeding to stand up for two seconds then falling down, again.

"And let me ask why are you two running like a bunch of deers?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, as I held on to my towel making sure it won't fall of anytime soon.