𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝

"Yeah

"Yeah.." I replied.

"Well then I'll see you this afternoon." said Alex standing up. He put his hand out, so I gave him mine, he bowed and kissed it. Molly gasped, Alex just smirked walking away.

"Good choice." giggled Molly.

Arthur stood up, bowed down and kissed her hand, tripping on his way out, I laughed.

"E for effort." shrugged Molly.

We both finished our left overs, and went to the common room to the girls dormitories. Lily and Alice weren't in there, probably in the library or courtyard. We both came up and sat on our beds.

"So.. what do we do?" I asked Molly.

"Your pathetic." she stood up, looking through my trunk.

"Shut up." I groaned, falling back at my bed.

"This is a date Nyx. You need something hot." she said, throwing clothes from my trunk on the floor.

"I don't know Molly. I mean I like Alex but I wouldn't say as a crush." I said.

"Have you heard of first dates. Some of them are like blind dates so they have no clue about the other person. This can be a half blind date, since you guys only talk during Quidditch." she answered, now closing my trunk and going through hers.

"Maybe I should ghost him." I replied.

"Yes, you'll see him everyday, he's your quidditch captain, he's a Gryffindor, he's always in the common room, awkwardness, and a pure friendship ruined. I don't think so— Aha!" she exclaimed, pulling out a cute red dress.

"Well I—

"Yes you're 13, I know. Who cares, girls nowadays wear bras as shirts." she said standing up and throwing the dress on my bed.

"No, I love it."

It was a tight red dress, with a v neck line, not long and not short, it was plain and simple but so pretty.

"Ok, get up!" Molly spoke, hitting my arm like a mother.

"What!"

"Take a shower." she said.

"I already took one."

"Fine. The dress slips on from the bottom so, sit in the chair and let me work the magic." she smirked. I went down and sat on the chair facing the mirror in-front of my bed. Molly let out my braid, and began brushing.