𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨

I didn't really think about Ollivanders words, but i couldn't keep my hands off my wand

I didn't really think about Ollivanders words, but i couldn't keep my hands off my wand. My parents believed that both their kids will become Slytherins, especially because most of the family's wand cores Dragon heartstring. Though they had hope in me too just because it consisted of the word "serpent." I would've loved to explain that they didn't match or relate but i didn't want to crush their hope. This my only chance to make them proud.

Today was the day, where i would begin a new chapter of my life.

"Snuffles, hey. Wake up! Today is the day! We're going to Hogwarts!" I said. I never wake up but the night before I forced Kreacher to wake me up on purpose.

"Why are you awake so early, you maniac." whispered Sirius.

"Oh I don't know, I woke up early by myself. Very impressive I know." I replied with a grin. Let's act like Kreacher hadn't tried waking me up more than 10 times and ended up pushing me off the bed.

I don't really know how to use my Metamorphmagus powers well but i know simple things like changing my appearance a little. I added a pig snout, and started licking Sirius face.

"GET OFF!" yelled Snuffles, his hair getting out that knot and falling on his face.

"Come on downstairs now! We're leaving in 15! I'm coming upstairs you better be prepared!" yelled our mother from downstairs.

"Ugh, why is my family like this." mocked Sirius covering his hands with his face.

The whole house got ready and it was time to get to the platform, using floo powder.

"Kings Cross Station!"

It was a train station?

My mother looked very bothered as if she was surrounded by a bunch of rats. She was muttering under her breath non stop, I suspected its because of all the muggles here. We reached the platform between 9 and 10.

"Alright, Arabella first then Sirius." said Walburga.

I felt my stomach squeeze, what do I do? Do I go into the wall? What if i gets hurt?

"Arabella?!" said Walburga, loosing her patience.

"Mother? What do I do?" I asked.

"You jump off a train. Just enter than bloody wall, come on move it. We're making a scene." commanded my mother in a firm voice.

Ugh this is so stupid.

I was hesitant but Regulus gave me a reassuring smile. I ran and went through the wall, i did it. I looked up and read:

Platform 9¾ Hogwarts Express

There was a huge train with the colors red and black, families yelling their goodbyes, kids hugging their parents in tears.