𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

I couldn't go talk to lily, not just because I wasn't confident but because we had Quidditch practice

I couldn't go talk to lily, not just because I wasn't confident but because we had Quidditch practice. After our last class I went to the common room to get changed, and went down to the field. I saw the whole team there even Sirus and James.

"Alright team, today will be our first practice we're having a game coming up soon so we have to work hard. Now some new additions to the team are Arabella, Sirius, and James." said Alex. Everyone welcomed us.

"So here's our strategy against Hufflepuff." and so he showed us what to do and how to play.

Hufflepuff pretty much sucks at Quidditch so we're gonna kick ass.

"I want you guys to all fly around the field to warm up." we all did, flying again felt amazing. The wind flowing in my hair, the breeze in my face. I felt at ease..though the boys in the team were staring at me.

"Can they stop looking." groaned Sirius.

"Now I'm not going to let the snitch out, so Arabella you wait on the stands." I went down to the stands to see Remus sitting down reading his potions book. Remus isn't the best at potions but he still gets pretty good marks.

"Your here." I said, sitting on the stands.

"And your next to me, why aren't you playing?" he asked with a concerned look.

"Oh right, they didn't let the snitch out so I needed to wait here."

"Right." he continued to read his book while I waited.

"Bella?" he asked.

"Rem."

"Did you talk to lily?" he asked.

"No." I replied.

"You better be planning on it." he said.

"I am."

Am I? I don't know.

After about 10 minutes they called me to come play. Oh and did I kick ass. I caught the snitch in a matter of minutes. Being a seeker was hard, you legit have to follow a stupid gold ball that flies. But the glory is worth it. We did this about 15 times until the sun came down.

"Alright team, you guys did a great job today. Well done. Practice tommorrow, here around 3." said Alex. I went down to see Remus, Sirus and James walking away. I went up to the seats of the Quiditch field to get my water bottle when I saw lily.

This was no coincidence, she's not a big fan of Quidditch. She doesn't even know how it works. She wouldn't come here to watch the snitch fly nor check out James.

That can only be seen in James's dreams.

Maybe she was here for me. I walked to the back of the stands were lily was located.

"Hey lily. Look before you leave, I'm- I'm- so-sorry." I said.

That was hard.

"No, Bella look I'm sorry. It was my fault. I pushed you away and blamed it on you. I apologize." she said hugging me. Took me a minute to hug back.