𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩.𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝.𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩.

TW: CHILD ABUSE, VIOLENCE

Today was my last day at Hogwarts. I am going to miss it. A lot. I know that my parents will absolutely despise me once they find out I'm in Gryffindor but who cares. I'm a Gryffindor and proud.

"I cant wait to see what the feast holds. I heard the meals are so much better than the welcome feast." said Marlene from behind us.

Marlene isn't part of the Fantastic Beats but she is really close to us. She loves food, i mean full on obsession, and is pretty cool.

"I'm going to miss the library." sighed Lily.

"Evans, it's our last hours together before well the summer. That's how you want to end it-" i was saying till the boys decided to arrive.

"By saying your going to miss the library.? Oh Evans. What about me?" said James.

"You know we have a huge library at home, but the only person who sits there is Bella." mentioned Sirius.

"I know Remus likes books too." smirked Molly.

"Aha yes, I do." agreed Remus.

"Right."

"Alright, we'll be going to the great hall. We heard the feast is so delicious. See ya there, Marlene, the honours." bowed Sirius, letting Marlene and the boys pass in front of him. They don't like each other, though they're pretty close when it comes to food though.

"I'm going to join them." I walked to the Great hall, a few minutes later on my way there I saw the girls following me.

The Great Hall looked great. All the three houses including Slytherin students, were sitting on their house tables. Eating, socializing, and enjoying the end of the year. And knowing they're not gonna go home and end up being killed.

I walked to the Gryffindor table, and sat near the boys. A few minutes later the girls arrived sitting right next to me. Dumbledores began his end of the year speech.

"Another year gone!" Dumbledore said cheerfully. "And I must trouble you with an old man's wheezing waffle before we sink our teeth into our delicious feast. What a year it has been! Hopefully your heads are all a little fuller than they were... you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year starts—

It's time to announce the winners of our annual house cup . In fourth place, Hufflepuff 344 points, third place, Ravenclaw 389, second place Slytherin, with 467 points. Lastly as a Gryffindor myself, I am happy to congratulate Gryffindor for 523 points. Gryffindor wins!"

I jumped so high, the whole Great Hall erupted with cheers except from Slytherins. It was a great feeling, winning the house cup. It's as if you've done what you can and succeeded. I even saw the flags change from an H to the Gryffindors lion.