𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚

It had been a few days since Alex and I had gone on that date, and he'd been following me around and acting as though he'd known me for years

It had been a few days since Alex and I had gone on that date, and he'd been following me around and acting as though he'd known me for years. I'm always curious as to what was inside that damned locked box. Everyone is currently seated in the library. Even the notorious Sirius Black is included. We have a History of Magic test coming up next week, and while Sirius isn't the bookish kind, he does get good marks.

When it comes to learning, the boys are a total disaster, particularly in the library. It's very difficult for them to remain silent, except for Remus of course. Unlike them, the girls and I would keep quiet, Lily was seated beside me Molly.

"I will quiz you Astra, by making a mini test." said Lily, writing test questions on a piece of paper.

Molly was reading A History of Magic, Second Year, and Alice was reviewing until Lily quizzed her, and if you get a score of less than 95 on Lily's stupid quizzes, she will make you retake it until you get a score of 95 or higher.

While the guys on the other hand we're having a bit of fun, on their own.

Moony was facing Sirius, and Peter sat beside him. Remus and Peter, I believe, were the only two people sitting properly. Sirius sat on his chair with his legs on the table,crossed, while James sat in a chair with his legs crossed. The only person who didn't have a book was Sirius, who was picking his boogers while the rest of the group sat in front of their books..

"I'm not sure what this sentence means." groaned Moony, rereading something from his book.

"Ignorance is bold and knowledge is reserved." replied Sirius, taking James book and reading the sentence out loud.

"You can read Latin?" asked Remus, surprised.

"You can read?" asked James.

"That's cold, Potter." muttered Sirius, looking back at James, making me laugh.

"What are you laughing about." hissed Sirius, coming up to me with his hands on his hips.

"Nothing." I replied, I couldn't stop laughing and couldn't stop. Everyone laughed as Remus chuckled. Can he be any more pitiful than this, to the point that people are stunned when he reads? Sirius was irritatedly walking back to his chair when he jumped.

"Is that a spider!" he squeaked, causing me to leap from my chair and collapse backwards. When Remus came to my rescue, helping me up, everybody was on top of our chairs, as I was massaging my head, that I hit my head pretty hard.

"That thing is bigger than a rat!" Peter squealed, finding the first piece of furniture or person he can find.

"YOU COME TO THE LIBRARY! AND YOU CRAWL RIGHT NEXT TO MY TABLE!" yelled James, and at this point all eyes were on us, looking very disturbed. The spider twitched making me yelp on top of the desk with the girls.