𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

Another day, another win for Gryffindor

Another day, another win for Gryffindor. It was probably our 40 th game against Slytherin, and out of these 40 games we won about 30. I just caught the golden snitch, landing on the ground. I was squished by the whole team, with huge and congratulations.

"THATS MY GIRL!!" yelled Molly, hugging me. We were in the middle of the Quidditch pit, the Slytherins landed on the ground and walked away grumpily. Cheers game from the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, and the team has never been happier. Sirius and James were in the air booing the Slytherins, which made me laugh, because it's their "new tradition."

I spotted Remus, he was laughing with the boys, even though he was on the ground. Peter was cheering the boys on, jumping and watching them in amazement. The team kept congratulating me, but I couldn't spot Alex, the team captain. He's always supporting me, and even throwing me in the air, whenever we win. He's a great friend to have, because he's hilarious.

James and I, well we were really awkward this morning, and afternoon. Though when we began playing Quidditch it's as if nothing happened, that's how serious Quidditch is.

As my uncle Arcturus says:

"Even if your wife is giving birth, Quidditch is to never me interrupted."

He says that because when he was playing Quidditch with his friends while his wife was giving birth. If my husband is playing Quidditch while I'm giving birth I'll just divorce him.

All the houses, the team, and Gryffindors left the field to change and visit the common room party that we always have , everytime we win. Every house? Isn't it a Gryffindor party? You may ask, well yes.. but we always tend to sneak people in, because it's a party, so who cares.

I walked up to Remus who was still checking the boys up in the sky, flying around the field.  Peter was running behind them to enjoy the moment. Bullshit. Besides he's always like 3 miles behind, my boy build like a watermelon. I don't fat shame but Peter is the only exception.

"Where is my congratulations, and you should be careful next time speeches?" I laughed. In most games I end up hurting myself, by falling from my broom, tumbling on the floor, tripping, jumping, or getting kicked by other players. I am a wild child I should say.

"My bad Bella, the boys were distracting me. Great game out there, but be careful you almost broke your hand from landing though." he said.

"What's life without a little risk?" I replied.

"But Bella—

"Let's pretend that you weren't in the astronomy tower last night. Which for your information is breaking the rules." I smirked.

"That's was different." he crossed his arms to his chest, looking at the boys flying.

"Let's take a risk." I grinned.