𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

It's been a few days since I showed McGonagoll Alex's paper, and I have no clue what progress she's made

It's been a few days since I showed McGonagoll Alex's paper, and I have no clue what progress she's made. That made me anxious, since she hasn't spoken to me at all. Today I had to tutor Lily in the library so I went about thirty minutes earlier. As I was walking through the courtyard, I saw my cousin Narscissa seated on one of the benches balling her eyes out. I raised my eyebrows, and went to sit next to her.

"Cissy? You alright?" I asked. Narcissa had dark circles and her big puffy red eyes.

"Oh! I yeah." she snapped back to reality, and began wiping her eyes aggressively. She turned back to me, her smile with those full lips was sad, sweet and somehow innocent.

"Hey..hey, calm down." I said, placing my bag beside me and patting her back. I am that person who has no clue in what to do when someone is crying.

"I am calm, it's just i miss him so much!" she cried out in pain, throwing her self at me. Love man...this is why love is shit. I tried looking around for something that might help her calm down, when a little black box caught my attention. I cocked my eyebrows, what in the bloody hell is that...

"Men are trash! Don't ever fall in love!"

"Dont worry, I already know that." I rolled my eyes.

"He left me! He said we weren't meant to be!" she sobbed, smudging her makeup.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it—

"He did! Every word! Pass me a cig!" Narcissa cried, and her eyes glittered coldly and vindictively.

"A what?" I asked.

"Oh my god! I have to do everything for everyone—

As I violently pushed her head into my shoulder because she's so irritating when she cries, she was saying. I rolled my eyes and read the title on the small box: "don't smoke." I assumed it was a cigarette. It was difficult to reach the box because Narcissa was on me, but I eventually did. When I opened the package, I discovered 14 strange long tubes with brown stuff inside. I took one out and gave it to Narcissa. She snatched it from my hand, took out a lighter from her pocket, lit it, and exhaled.

"What..what is that?" I asked, pointing at the thing she's smoking.

"A cig, short for cigarette." she replied, exhaling smoke, then flicking it, making little black particles fall on the floor.

"Can i? Can I try one?" I asked, making her turn back to look at me.

"Are you out of your mind, it's a cigarette! Your too young, come back when your eighteen." she replied, blowing smoke out of her mouth.

"Well what if no one knows?" I said, looking around the courtyard as if I didn't just say that. I am Sirius Blacks twin sister, twins think alike, meaning if you say no, it's a yes for me.

"Then that's your problem. Oh my god! It's him! Thanks for nothing." she said, standing up, and running away. I can't believe I've put up with her attitude for so many years. I placed my bag on my shoulder, stood up, when my eyes landed on the cigarette box and the lighter. Narcissa probably forgot them, I looked around and took them. It was about 10 minutes till I see Lily at the library, so I decided maybe I should try it. What harm could it cause?