𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

-TW: RAPE, CHILD ABUSE-

I sighed, looking down at our intertwined hands, as I looked up Sirius's eyes widened and his mouth flew a gap. I don't blame him, he didn't know. He didn't have a clue. Uncle tricked him, by acting all nice and stuff meanwhile he did all this stuff to me. He deserves to know, he deserves to know why I hate being called my name, why I flinch every-time I hear his name.

I knew I looked like I wanted to cry so badly right now, I felt tears trickle down my cheeks as I tried my hardest to keep a straight face. Sirius looked so hurt and confused it broke me..

"Arabella..I.." he was at a loss at words, as he shook his head, and I could tell he was trying his hardest to believe it.

"Hard to believe isn't it?" I sighed, will he believe me? I mean uncle tricked him, he fooled the poor kid to play with his brother far away from home, and he never knew.

"I- yes, how.." he replied, furrowing his eyebrows, as he looked down at the floor.

"Look, I- I have to go. Just forget i ever said something." I stuttered, trying my hardest not to breaks down in-front of him.

"How could he- I..." he sighed, chewing on his lip, as he couldn't make up the words. As I stood up, I felt his hand on my arm.

"I believe you." he said, as I looked down at him, processing this information. He believes me. He actually believes me. The fact that us survivors have to go through that stress and guilt, through the fear of our loved ones not believing us.

"I'm so sorry, Bells. You didn't deserve this. It's not your fault. Don't you for one second think that this was your fault." he replied, making me slightly smile.

"Sirius I- thank you." I smiled, feeling the tears well up in my eyes.

"Remember sister, you're not alone. You hear me. You are not alone. I'm here for you, and I want to help." he smiled, as he sniffled between words.

"I love you, brother." I sniffled, laughing, but immediately breaking down into tears. Sirius looked close to tears as well, as he hugged me tight. I felt so safe. I felt..I felt understood. I didn't know how to thank or reply to him, but want to hold him so tight and let him know how much I loved him.

"I love you too, Bells. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me this." he said, as I felt tears stream down his face.

"Is Sirius black crying?" I asked, leaning away and looking up at him, as he looked away as his face turned red.

"No he isn't." he replied, wiping his cheek every few seconds, it hurt to see him like this. I moved his face back to face me, as I saw the terror and concern in his eyes. Something felt wrong about how much he's crying, not that it's a bad thing, but he looked really had to let those tears out.