𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥

As I entered Hogwarts, and into the Great Hall all heads would face my direction

As I entered Hogwarts, and into the Great Hall all heads would face my direction. Through the years, my confidence has grown, and to be honest I'm not complaining. I'm shocked they weren't annoyed at how untidy my clothes look, it's either my tie is loose or my skirt is so short you can see what's under it, but people's opinions don't matter to be anymore. All that matters is how I feel about myself.

The girls and I came in late since Molly had some difficulties with her little pregnancy contractions. Every-time she groans, Arthur yells, we scream, Lily panics, the guys leave, I stand there, and we all end up thinking Molly is gonna die when it's just a tiny little pain, that her dramatic ass cant take.

"Ayo, Black! Looking ravishing this evening." I heard a yell from the Gryffindor table, just to see a smirking Daniel Thomas with his friends, who was a boy in my year, not my type though.

"I must agree." continued his friend beside him, and I knew him as Finnagin, Hanson and Daniel were the best of friends, and they're real cool too.

As I entered even further, whistles and compliments echoed the hall, as I settled down to sit beside the girls. For some reason, I decided to look around, but no sign of the guys, when my eyes landed on Remus and Jessica's hands intertwined, as he lead her to the Ravenclaw table, making me clench my fits, and bang the table.

"Bloody hell!" cried Lily, placing a hand on her chest, as she looked at me alarmed.

"Calm down there hot stuff." smirked Molly, as she began filling her plate up with all different kinds of foods.

"Calm down there Griff, or you'll be twice the size that you are right now." I grinned, picking up a fork, and placing some salad on my plate.

"Wow! One I'm eating for the baby and myself, two I look amazing, and three I'm not the one who's clearly jealous of a guy..I like..but hates to admit—"

"I don't like Remus! Why on earth would I like Remus! He might be handsome, smart, hilarious, and very sweet but that—"

"Mhm keep going. You're doing great." smirked Alice, biting onto a piece of bread and butter.

"Shut it there pinky pie." I grumbled, aggressively stabbing my food with the fork, when the Great Halls door opened. And there they were Sirius, James... and Peter entering the hall as extra and dramatic as ever.

As they entered the halls, everything that happened to me happened to them. I saw Sirius lean in, and kiss a girl on the cheek. Her face flushed, as she fell on the floor, she fainted..she literally fainted because The Sirius Black kissed her, or even touched her. I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to my food, when something suspicious caught my attention.

I looked up to see Lily staring at the guys, which made me raise my eyebrows. Lily is enjoying this? What in the name—as James walked near us she began to blush...I couldn't believe my eyes, she's blushing! For The James Potter, and I couldn't let this moment go.