𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙙

Authors note: UHH 5K READS THATS CRAZY!! I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! LOVE YOU ALL

Authors note: UHH 5K READS THATS CRAZY!! I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! LOVE YOU ALL. MWAH

-TW: RAPE, CHILD ABUSE-

I didn't know where I was. It was a quiet room, there was no detail on the walls, no sound, it was completely empty. I was surrounded by bright white walls, it was so quiet I could even hear my heartbeat. I took in a deep breath and walked forward, but there was no ending. It was just infinite sized room..I'm so confused. Maybe this was a dream? I decided to pinch myself and so I did, I winced, but I didn't wake up. This isn't a dream.

As I walked forward, it was still empty, and quiet. I looked around, maybe there was a secret door? Where are the guys? Shit! Where are they? Too many things were going through my head. Where was I? What's happening to me? Am I hallucinating? Merlin, help me. I needed to focus. I needed to find a way out, when suddenly a dark, tall, figure caught my attention.

It kept getting closer, but I couldn't make up who it was. The closer it got, I would back away. Suddenly, it disappeared, I looked around. Where did it go? As  backed up I hit something. I turned around, to meet face to face with the dark figure. It was..it was my mother.

"Mother?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. I had too many questions to ask. Why is she here? And what have I done, now?

"Arabella." she let out a breath, and eyed me.

"What's happening, mother?" I asked, I knew she could sense the panic and worry in my voice.

"Have a seat, Arabella." she motioned for me to sit, when suddenly a chair appeared out of thin air. I cocked my head to the side, and stared up at her. She looked back at me, no amusement in her gaze, as the room transitioned away to a very familiar place.

"Our living room? The Black Family tree?" I murmured to my self, as mother motioned me to sit on the chair, getting impatient by the second. I slowly sat down, as my mother sat down on a chair as well, facing me. It was only the two of us, sitting on an empty table, face to face.

"Im here to talk you two about an important matter. Hopefully we can find a peaceful agreement." she asserted, as she placed her two intertwined hands on the table.

"You're not one to talk about peaceful agreements, mother." I replied, over the years I've grown to return my mother's attitude, which usually ends up putting her in a bad mood.

"I'm here to discuss a serious matter with you. You shall not speak or interrupt me until I finish. Are we clear?" she commanded, raising an eyebrow.

"There's nothing to discuss—" I was saying until she cut me off.

"Are we clear?" she repeated, in stern voice, as she rose her head higher.