𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨

"You what?" he replied with an smile

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"No seriously." he said still smiling.

"I like you, okay?" I replied, he began laughing.

Why do I even like him.

"What?" I said looking at him puzzled. Does he think it's sum sort of game.

"You- you- that's a good one Black." he laughed hysterically, his hand on his chest. That is when you know James Potter is dying of laughter.

"James!"

"Bella— I almost fell for it!" he exclaimed, laughing.

"Fuck you. Just fuck you." I fumed, going to go up the stairs.

"Wait, huh is this like. Is this true?" he asked, I turned back and walked to where he was sitting, on the red couch. I sat beside him, with my legs crossed, and took a deep breath.

"Yes, I fucking like you." I said for the fucking third time, I'm about to explode.

"I mean, why wouldn't you." he smirked, i rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Right."

"Black, look. You know I like someone else." he spoke, facing me.

"But James—

"You know my heart belongs to someone else Bella."

"She doesn't even talk to you!" I replied, aggressively.

"Uhh- she does talk to me!" he replied.

"When? Once when we were talking about were Remus was going." I stated.

"Okay, but she did tell me to rub off yesterday, that counts." he answered, I rolled my eyes.

"Why do I even bother.." I sighed standing up, when he pulled me down, with my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Your hair." he pointed out. I took out a strand of my hair, it was orange, and if he doesn't shut up sooner or later it's gonna turn red.

"We can stay friends right?" he smiled weakly.

"That's a choice for me to make." I snapped.

"Bella.. Bella. There are many other boys in this world who would want you as theirs." he smiled weakly.

"But I want you." I muttered.

"And I want someone else." he said.

I really should respect this but I can't. Why does my flirtiness and being hot works on every boy except for the ones I want to be with. James does not like Lily at this point I would say he's in love. He is so obsessed with her, and not with me. He should honestly give up because she can't take this prat any second longer.