Chapter Fourteen-II

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?",Lisa asked him while grabbing a magazine nearby..

"To take a shower..",Jungkook replied without looking back..

"But hot water is not available right now..Geyser is not working properly..I've called the mechanic,he's working on it already..So the water is very cold now..Are you sure that you can tolerate the coldness?"lisa questionably asked him while studying the magazine..

" I can..don't worry..",Saying this he went up from there keeping a clueless lisa downstairs..

What's wrong with him?He is looking down today..He is not even sharing it with me.Did something happened in his college again Or with his friends? Should I call Jin or Hoseok oppa and ask them? Tch,Dummy..you don't even have their numbers...It's okay,I will take their numbers tomorrow in class..Wait,Does he know about it? Should I tell him that I'm joining DIU? No!If I Don't,That will be a huge suprise for him!At first I was angry that I will study with him.But now it seems to be fun..Let's see what's stored for tomorrow.. while lisa was thinking all this,her expressions changed from clueless to worried to thoughtful to dumb to playful..

jungkook while going to his room glanced downwards to see her keeping her magazine down,fingers under her chin thinking,making various type of expressions..Her expressions made him chuckle a bit..

"At least she's happy...But I still don't know to how tell her the truth..How will she accept it.." Thought Jungkook in an anguished manner..The thought of hurting lisa,was killing him..But he was determined to tell her soon..

Meanwhile,Hoseok was returning to his home,but then Jin and Namjoon called for him from behind..

"Hoseok ah! Wait for us!",Saying this Jin & Namjoon ran towards him and started walking together with him..

"Where is Jimin?",Jin asked looking around..

"I dont know.",He said in a down stern tone looking down..

"Jungkook?" This time Namjoon asked him..

"Don't know about him too.."Hoseok replied nonchalantly..

"What's wrong with our sunshine huh?" Namjoon asked hoseok holding him sidewise but hoseok didn't replied him back..

"Hoseok-ah I bet that you are now feeling bad for saying those things to Jimin and Jungkook...",Namjoon asked him again,sighing..

"No I'm not namjoon.." Hoseok replied without looking at him..

"But i am does feeling a bit bad..Why did i rebuked them!It might've been painful for them..*sigh*You know previously,The headteacher had called me,Mingyu & Junghyun to his office..He was worried about Jungkook as he was absentminded today because of the chaos happened in canteen before,so he asked us if we knew anything what happened regarding jungkook.." Hoseok replied after a while looking at namjoon while jin kept staring at the duo from beside..

"And What did you guys said?",Jin asked frowning..

"Nothing...I remained silent..While Mingyu told him that, he hadn't had any idea regarding the matter,and Junghyun...He guessed that maybe Jungkook fought with Miyeon,that stupid punk!I also fought with him infront of sir for this...",Hoseok replied being gloomily agitated,meanwhile jin and namjoon raised their brows...

"Was he serious?",Jin exclaimed sighing..

"Though it's not entirely his fault..After all they don't know that jungkook broke up with miyeon so long back and that,he is marr--" Namjoon started expressing his inner thoughts a bit loudly regardless of the surroundings but jin and hoseok were quick enough to stop him..