19

Yoongi POV
I woke up trying my best not to wake up my beautiful girl that was sleeping peacefully beside me. I got off bed quietly and changed. I decided to make some breakfast for her to wake up to. I got a text from mom saying they won't be home for three weeks due to the honeymoon. I was perfectly fine with since I could hang out with y/n more and show her that I really want this to work. I went to the kitchen and made us some breakfast. I heard a voice behind me.
" that smells nice." As I turned around and saw her in my shirt. Fuck she's so hot and cute in my shirt. I turned of the pan to let the bacon cool. I kissed her on the lips.
" good morning gorgeous." I said as I saw her cheeks turned bright pink.
" good morning handsome." She said as she tease me. I served her breakfast.
" Im surprise you can walk love." I said as I decided to tease her for a bit.
" shut up." She said as we laughed. As we were done eating I washed the dishes and carried her to bed since I knew she couldn't walk very well that well. I felt a little disappointed since I hurt her.
" are you sure your okay." I said as I laid her in bed moving the little hairs of her face.
" I'm fine baby." She said as she kissed me making me smile hard.
" you don't hate me for you know." I said as I looked at her now serious face.
" I don't regret what we did and I'm happy you took it because i love you and because i love you i wanted you to be my first." She said as I got up laying next to her. As we payed there for a minute I thought about how our future could be our kids and wedding. I then notice that y/n went to sleep. I then drifted to sleep knowing that the love of my life is in my arms.