5

3 days later
I woke up and notice that it was 7:30 the good thing was that it was Saturday and I didn't have to go to school but even if we don't have school I always get up early no matter what. I got up and changed.

I made me some breakfast and ate

I made me some breakfast and ate. I wondered why his mom and my dad never came home last night. As I was eating I heard footsteps.

"You didn't make me breakfast." Yoongi spoke.

"No you can make it your self." I responded coldly.

"Damn, what up with the attitude." He said as he came closer to me. My heart was racing and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"gosh how much do I miss seeing you blush." He kept going as he stroke my cheek. God I miss his touch. The touch that set me on fire every time his hands were on me.

"And you even got all dressed up for me." He smirked.

"No, I got dressed up for myself." I slapped his hand away from my face I then yelled " AND DONT TOUCH ME YOU HAVE THAT BITCH FOR A REASON!"

I then went up stairs, Why did I let him come near me but the worst part was that I let him seduce and manipulate me. As I woke up from my nap I got up and notice that yoongi door was open. Me being the noisy person that I am I went in his room it was big. I chuckled noticing that he still makes music as I went close I saw that he still had the bracelet that I gave him and the picture of us. I picked it up and smiled remembering the memories of us until I heard a voice.

"What are you doing in here." Yoongi said as he got closer to me.

"Nun I was just.." I couldn't speak and couldn't even come up with an excuse. The only thing that came up was....

" You kept the bracelet the whole time even after we broke up." I said great saying y/n now he's really going to hate you even more.

"Why does that even matter huh didn't you said I have that slut Suho" He said as he took it away from my hand. " don't touch things that don't belong you and don't ever come to my room." He said as he kicked me out and shut the door in my face.

''Asshole!!"