13

It was finally Saturday. I got out of bed and went straight to enjoy some breakfast I remember dad telling me that they won't be home Because they had to plan for the wedding which of course was in exact 2 weeks. As I made breakfast I heard yoongi sleepy voice.
" hello." He said as he smiled.
" hello, I made waffles." I said as I served him and set it on the table.
"we should do something today since yesterday you decided to hang out with jungkook." He said as I could hear his tone of jealousy. I chuckled and he looked at me confused.
"what's so funny." He said pissed
"that you get jealous everytime I go and hang or talk to my best friend."
"I dont get jealous." He backfired which made me laugh even more."
" don't make me shut you up little girl." He said as he showed me his gummy smile.
"make me." I said as I knew that I shouldn't have said shit. He came up to me and smash his lips against mine. The kissed started to turn heated like always he then picked me up and put me in the kitchen counter.
" mmm yoongi." I moaned as I wanted more of him. He then kissed my cheek and then my jawline to my neck. He then stopped making me mad. That little fucker.
"there I made you shut up." He said as he smirked. I whined to make him now what I wanted.
"what does my babygirl want more." He said as I nodded my head.
" I'm not going to keep going not until I get my response." He said as I got off the counter and looked at him serious.