21

"What are you doing here." I said as I couldn't believe the guy who left us for alcohol and sex is standing right here in my front porch.
" wow you really do look like your mother." He said as he smiled making me want to punch him.
" oh please what the fuck are you doing here." Not wanting to to beat the shit out of him.
" I see that your mother has finally found someone new." He said in a sarcastic tone. I wanted to shut the door in his face but decided not to be too much of a dick.
" yea and do you have a problem with it."
" no not at all, just wanted to invite y'all to my wedding since I couldn't come to your mother's." He said as I remember that my mother Invited him to the wedding.
———————————————————————————
Two days before the wedding.
" hey mom what you doing." I said as I came in took a water out the fridge.
" writing an invitation to your father." She said as I dropped the bottle.
" no he better not come mom, do you not remember what he did to us how he let you hurt less how he cheated on you with that girl!!!" I yelled as I saw my mothers teary eyes.
" you did the same thing to y/n people change yoongi and your father change and I know your still in love with y/n. I can see it in your eyes that you will change for her. Me and your father has found someone else and that's all that matters that we found someone who made us happy." She said as I left heading to my room not wanting to see him at the wedding.
———————————————————————————
" well we can't intended to the wedding we got things to do and plus mom and dad is at there honeymoon." I said as he said okay and left, I closed the door. Y/n came up to me and hugged me.
" why did he came." He said as I looked at her now.
"I have no idea, maybe he wanted to talk to you and see how you were doing."
"Well clearly I'm doing fine." I said
" why don't we go." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, she's joking right, there is no way I'm going to that wedding, especially if my ex is going to be there.
" no we're not going." I said as I picked her up and took her to my room to watch Netflix and cuddle.