25

" why should we go to the principle?" Tae said as he started to play innocent now.
" because you and your cousin are both acting like children and don't know how the hell to act like adults."
" well technically that's him he's the child." Hoseok interrupted. As the man glared at him.
" no I'm not a kid." Tae whined.
" both of you to the office now." He demanded
" well where do you think we're going old man." Tae teases as the man started chasing them. We all laughed and watched them disappear.
Later that day
We saw mom and dads car. We went Inside and they greeted us.
" how was the two weeks with out us." Dad spoked.
" it went great." Yoongi answers
" that's good."
"What happen to the other week?" I said as we all sat down in the kitchen table to eat.
" work."
We finished eating and I headed to my room as I headed suga came in as well.
" are we going to tell them as he laid in my bed."
" we have to, we can't keep it a secret from them," I said as I laid next him playing with his hair.
" but promise that you will tell your mom that your dad came." I said, yoongi needed to tell them the truth even if he didn't want to because maybe his dad is planning something and I don't want him to hurt the boy I'm in love with.
" I will love don't worry." As we kissed each other on the lips. Every-time we kiss is new and different and I love that.
—————————————————————————
" Um there's something we have to tell y'all." Yoongi said as we both were scared on what they will say or do to us.
" what is it?!" Mom said worried
" well why don't we sit down and We'll tell you." We both looked at each other not know how this can go.
" we're dating." Yoongi said as everyone
In the room got silent.
" since when." My father.
"Since the day of the wedding." I jumped in. My dad just signed, not knowing what to say we stood there frozen.
" we didn't know how to tell you at first?" I said as my father got close to us. I could see yoongi facing him.
" look I know you dont like it that me and your daughter is dating, but I promise you that I will do better I will be better for her and for myself." He said as he wrapped his arm around me.
" fine, but one question?" He said now making my palms sweaty. " Did y'all do it?" He said as we both looked at each other shocked. We left the room quickly and laughed.
——————————————————————————-
Sorry I didn't write latley I've been working on new ideas and I've been focusing in school but I'll try to write more thank you for everyone who's reading my story so far it means a lot to me. Have a wonderful morning, evening, etc love y'all guys🥰🖤