Extra

4 years later
"Thank you Brazil y'all rocked!!!!!" Jimin yelled.
It's been exactly 6 years that they had become BTS. They are now one of the biggest boy band. Me and yoongi are still going strong. As I made sure everything was ready for them so that we can go back to the hotel. Someone spoked.
"Actually Jimin there is something I want to do first." Suga said. That's his name now he perfers being called Suga, he hates when people compare him to a Cat because he says he looked nothing like a cat, but in reality he does just like kookie looks like a bunny. Ever since the band was created we have became a big family and I was happy about it. I love hanging out with them even though they can act like kids but every moment with them is worth it.
"I would like to bring up my girlfriend." He said, as he ran to me.
"What are you doing?!"
"You'll see." He winked and gave me his hand. I walked to the stage seeing all the beautiful army's, as they were cheering for us.
"Y/n I have known you for a good while now, and every moment with you is amazing. I love you and for everything you do for me but for the boys as well. But mostly of all I want I thank you for everything you do for me, for always being here for me, for never leaving my side." I kept smiling as he kept going he kneeled down one knee.
"Y/n will you make the happiest man, and marry me?"
I was speechless I couldn't believe yoongi did this.
"YESSSSSS!!!!!"
Everyone cheered, fireworks were blasting. It was a perfect moment for us, for all of us. I was happy to finally live my whole life with the boys but mostly with the love of my MIN YOONGI, because if it wasn't for us living together we wouldn't be where we are now. If it wasn't for us being step brothers we wouldn't be dating.