3

I got out the gate and saw Jung kook's camero, it was black hard to see when lights aren't shine in on it in the dark, but shiny when the lights hit it. It was a nice car I must say I was jealous when he first got it, but my car is still good too not wanna brag but gtr is just my go to shit.

The window rolled down and then he whistle,

"My my my! you sure are fine like wine." He said winking at me. I busted out laughing as I get in the car.

"What's so funny, I thought that was a good one."

"No not at all, you really think you can pull with that type of rizz."

"We'll yea." He said as we drove off, we finally made it to the arcade, music blasting inside, group of friends having fun, the couples always being touchy with each other.

Every female turned around and stared at Jungkook, he was used to it but I don't blame the girls either he was tall, with black jet hair, brown honey eyes that anyone could get lost into. His muscular arms covered in tattoos that mean a lot to him. He was fine, really fine, and yet I think I'm the only female he's ever met that doesn't like him that way.

We finally made it the front desk Jungkook decided to pay for me since he wanted to be nice, but I just couldn't let him as we tried fighting to give the lady the money he pushes me out of the way making me knock down a kid as he cried running to ...

We finally made it the front desk Jungkook decided to pay for me since he wanted to be nice, but I just couldn't let him as we tried fighting to give the lady the money he pushes me out of the way making me knock down a kid as he cried running to find his mom. I looked at him pissed as he laughed paying for our cards.

I put my money away and decided to walk where the kids were playing super smash, I just got into the game, so I wanted to know how good I got so to test my theory I decided to to go against a kid who looked around 7 or 8.

"Hey mind if I play with you."

"let's go I wanna see a girl loose towards me." My mouth went wide open, what did he just say, Jungkook laughed in the background, as he got close to where I was sitting,

"Fine, let me prove you wrong kid."

Every little kid started to surround us as we go head to head. We finally made it to the select character scene, I decided to go with princess peach, while the kid chose donkey Kong,

"Hey great choice man." Jungkook said dabbing the kid up.

"Really?" I said, as he looked at me confused and went back to staring at the screen, I rolled my eyes and went back to select the map, I decided to be nice still and let the kid choose which map he wanted and boy do I regret it because he chooses a map I haven't even played or thought existed.

The kid starting giggling but it was creepy, like I mean creepy like those type of laughs you hear in the horror movies. I shook my body and went back to the game, the game began and the little kid immediately threw a punch at my character but I blocked it, I threw a punch and grabbed him throwing him off the stage.