23

Two weeks later "Are you okay?" I said

Two weeks later
"Are you okay?" I said.
"I'm fine now I'm just glad we didn't go to the wedding." He said as he laid beside me. " yea I'm glad the boys took it well on us being together."
" Jungkook still pissed." I said as he hasn't answers none of my calls or text he even ignore us now.
" you know why he's pissed right." He said as he doesn't want me to accept that he's really pissed because me and yoongi are back together.
" imma try to call him again and see if he answers." As I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.
"Hello..."
" kookie!!!"
" y/n ?!"
" kookie why haven't you been answering my calls?"
" can we meet up at the cafe."
" uh yea.?.?.. what time."
"5:00"
" okay I'll see you there."
I hung up, I was worried about him he sounded off, maybe I was right he is pissed and isn't happy that me and yoongi are together.
" what he say?" Yoongi spoked.
" he wants to meet up at the cafe." I answered as I knew yoongi isn't happy about that.
" why?" He said, " why doesn't he come here."
" yoongi it's okay you promise you won't be jealous anymore." I said as I got up from the couch.
" okay okay I trust you but if he tries some-" I kissed him and he kissed me back.
" okay I accept that." He said as he smiled. I went up to my room and changed to meet up with kookie.

I arrived at the cafe

I arrived at the cafe. I saw Jungkook sitting there. I approached to him and sat down.
" I'm glad you came." He beamed.
" why haven't you been at school." I said concerned.
" because I can't stand seeing you with him." He sighed. I was right I knew he wasn't happy and couldn't accept the fact that me and yoongi are together especially when I rejected him at the wedding.
" kookie...?" I mumble
" no don't it's not your fault I have to accept that your with yoongi just one question?"  He spoked " does he make you happy?"
" yes.." I said as it was the truth I am happy with yoongi. He makes me happy and I want to make this work out again.
" okay that's all I want to know." He said as he got up.
" where you going." I said questionably.
" home where else." He chuckled. I got up my seat and went with him.
" so are we good?" I asked.
" yes we're good, let me take you home though." He said as we walked home. As we got home I told him bye and him and yoongi are good now with I'm happy for. As yoongi was still talking to him there was a call on yoongi phone and it was his father ......