14

One week later
"wow these decorations are beautiful." Yoongi's mom said as she smiled brightly.
"mom how many flowers did you order?!" Yoongi said as he and the rest of the boys helped.
"A lot, you should now by now my love for flowers." She said as she set them up for the wedding. As they kept taking out the decorations a car pulled up and Namjoon got out the car. Not only was namjoon y/n's cousin but he's also Jin's brother.
"Jooonnnieeee!!!" Y/n yelled as she ran up to him and hugged him.
"heyyyy!!!" He hugged her back.
"was sup bro long time no see." Jin said as he hugged him.
"you brought me my condoms." Jimin said as he smirked at y/n she flicked him off. Yoongi then looked at Jimin who then quickly looked at his time.
"no you can get them yourself." Namjoon said as he went to go say hi to everyone. Namjoom was basically everyone's best friend and even after yoongi and y/n broke up they still have a great bond. As the gang was back to normal y/n looked at them smiling knowing how everyone she loved now was here today. How she wish it was like this everyday.

She missed the group being together and not only was she happy they were together but so was they

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She missed the group being together and not only was she happy they were together but so was they. They all went inside and laughed and talk about there life and how they've been.
"hey!! Give me that back." Hoseok said as he chased Tae around the house.
"no!!! You got the last piece of pizza.!!!" Tae yelled. When they got done chasing each other. y/n sat down on the couch.
"so y/n how have you been." Namjoon said as he took a sip of his beer.
"I've even good what about you." She said.
"a lot of touring but great." Namjoon was a well known rapper and although he liked being a rapper he would've loved to have a group. Sometimes when he looks at the gang he thinks what it would be like to have them all as a group and having y/n as there assistant manger. He sometimes laughs at the idea but he would like to talk about it one day with them since he knows how much Jungkook, jimin, Jin, and Tae can sing and yoongi being the fastest rapper and Hoseok knowing how to rap and sing it would work he just doesn't know if they would love his idea.

My Ex is My Stepbrother// YOONGI x READER 🥵😌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें