2

"What!!!!" I yelled furiously

"I'm sorry y/n." My father spoked as he organized his tie, fixing his button up shirt with brown khaki  pants looking at me in the mirror.

"Dad you know what he did to me." I said. I couldn't let Min Yoongi be my brother. I couldn't let the guy who broke my heart, be my now stepbrother!!

"Get dress y/n were going to see them today." Father said looking at my disappointed face, as he kissed my forehead.

"No dad it will just be weird for us." it's true imagine if your ex was your step brother how would you react?

"Stop being so childish about this love, it's been months now I think y'all both learn to grow out of it, plus what's wrong with both of yall being friends y'all will soon act as if nothing happen between y'all." He said as he shut the door, I was speechless, how can I act as if nothing happened when he made me feel I was loved for real.

I got to my room and took deep breathes, I couldn't go, I don't wanna go. It will just be weird, I'm still in love with him, I really still am. I got up and headed to my closest.
I decided to wear something nice since dad said it will be a family dinner.

I looked at myself and decided to add a little more makeup since my under eyes were still visable

I looked at myself and decided to add a little more makeup since my under eyes were still visable. I added perfume and gloss,

"Y/n let's go!!!" My father screamed, I opened the door and saw my father wear a dress suit, I haven't seen him wear something like that till my mother passed away.
"You look beautiful." He spoke as he gave me a warm smile.
"You look great dad." He wrapped his arms around me as we headed out the door. This was gonna be a long night.

We got to Yoongi's house and I started to shake badly my anxiety always gets the best of me it didn't matter what but events, presenting and being around so many people scares me.

The house was nice, stayed the same since the last time I came here, a big front yard, with flowers in every corner you can find, lights that made the porch noticeable. His mother always kept the house nice, it made you feel welcome and at home.

I haven't talked to Yoongi in months, since last December now it's March. Who knows how he's been doing. I don't even know if I can see him right now, The breakup was pretty hard for us, or at least for me. I don't think he cared much because the next day he was with someone new.

My dad ranged the bell and of course the one and only min yoongi opened the door. We looked at each other, He looked shocked, not knowing what to say, has his mother told him, did he know I was going to be the step sibling. we walk in, his mother being the angel she is hugged me and said

"oh sweetie it's great to see you again."  It was nice to see her again she was like the mother I never had, so having her as my new too be strong mom it was pretty nice.

"thank you." I said as yoongi kept staring at me I was starting to get creeped out.

"sweetie will you please show her room." His mom said "I hope you love it sweetie." She said with a warm smile.