7

Y/n POV
As yoongi and Hoseok were up stairs talking I decided to text kookie and see if he wanted to hang because I'm bored and because he's my kookie.

Me:
Wanna come over?
Kookie:
Sure but can I bring Tae over.
Tae was one of Jungkook best friend and I must admit he's cute especially when he shows his boxy smile.
Me:
Yes

I got up and decided to change into more comfortable clothes since I'm not going out anymore the way I planned.

The boys arrived and as I hug each of them Tae went to hug Hoseok

The boys arrived and as I hug each of them Tae went to hug Hoseok. Yes they know each other, let's just say there cousin and not only are there cousin but they are the comedian duos Nah not really. They always know how to make someone smile just like my cousin Jin I wonder if he's coming to the wedding next month as well as namjoon I would love to see them.

" what are you doing here." Hoseok said as he released Tae.

" came to hang out with y/n." Tae responded

" we should invite jimin then." Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok.

jimin is also another good close friend of yoongi he may be nice but he sure is a pervert as well.

" as we all sat down Jungkook, sat beside me and yoongi had his eyes on me like always creep.

"He's on the way." Yoongi said

" we should watch a movie."

" how bout 365 days." Tae said with a smirk.

" noooo." We all yelled. He frowned and said" oh come on I never even got laid. " hey, yoongi how does it feel to have all the ladies sleep with you."

" I don't have ladies sleeping with me." He backfires.

" okay whatever." He said as he sat in the couch. Sure you don't I thought.
Jimin comes in and said hey to all of us. As we put on Wonder Woman. Yoongi kept staring at me I was feeling a little uncomfortable but that's when I notice how close

jungkook and Tae was to me. As we were watching the movie I notice that everyone was falling asleep I turned off the tv and gave each of the boys a blanket I went to cover yoongi. Gosh he looks so cute sleeping.

I went to my room and got a text from my dad saying he will be home in the mornings and that he was sorry that they haven't been home but they had to got all the way to Hawaii because of an important business meeting

I went to my room and got a text from my dad saying he will be home in the mornings and that he was sorry that they haven't been home but they had to got all the way to Hawaii because of an important business meeting. I texted him back saying it was fine and I went to sleep.