8

And I'm still in love with you, with all I have.
Yoongi POV
I woke up and notice that the rest was sleeping I decided to clean up the mess and as I was cleaning Jungkook helped. We looked at each other and continued with what we're doing. I don't hate him I really don't he's a really chill guy I just hate the fact that he always around my girl.

"Hey um I'm sorry for the way I've been acting with you lately." I said

"No it's cool you just ....still have feelings for her I get it." Jungkook said as we sat down talking quitely so we wouldn't wake the others.

"Hey Jungkook can I ask you a favor?" I said as we looked at me confused. I know I'm even surprised that I'm asking my ex best friend for a favor.

" yea I guess." He said taking a sip of his banana milk

"Do you think you can help me with y/n"

"Why you cheated on her and plus she moved on." I was getting pissed off by his tone. " but I guess I can help since she's my best friend and I know that  she still has feelings for you,  so what up." He said as I tried calmed my self.

" wait y/n still has feelings for me?" I said

"I don't know man, why don't you talk to her about it I mean do you not see the way she looks at you,but I think she has moved one." With that my heart felt like it just got ripped out of my chest.

" I don't know because all I cared about was for her to hate me but I don't want her to hate me, I love her so much."

" talk to her, just I think it's weird that y'all step siblings and y'all date." He was right y/n is my sister now but she was my ex first so why should it
matter if she is my sister as me and Jungkook kept cleaning we saw y/n coming towards us

" good morning y'all." She said as her smile made my cheeks turned red. Fuck she's so gorgeous.

"Hey well imma head out now." Jungkook said as he went to go wake up Tae. Tae and jungkook hugged
y/n and bid there goodbyes same to the other guys as they left mom and dad arrived.

"Hey kids I see y'all had company." My mom said as she came to me and kiss my cheek.

"How was the trip." I said to her

"It was great just a lot of meetings." Y/n dad said as he came to hug me I wasn't much of a hugger so this made me feel awkward I could hear y/n chuckling. I looked at her and smirked at her. Her cheeks then turn red and she looked away.

" well we should get inside now." We all went inside as I heading to my room i decided to talk to y/n. I knocked at her door luckily she opened it I told her if we could talk she nodded her head and shut the door

"So how have you been" I said breaking the silence between us

" I've been great actually what about you." She said as she looked at me.

" I've been good as well." I said back " are you okay y/n" I said as I knew how much I hurt her how much I caused her in pain.

" I am why." She said as she knew what I was talking about but decided to denied it.

"I was just asking that's all" I told her as I left and told her imma go so I won't bother her. I went to my room and locked

myself crying myself to sleep knowing the girl I love more than anything is broken Because of me.