22

As me and Yoongi watched a movie, I got a messaged from Jungkook.
"Hey you good"
I couldn't tell him that me and Yoongi we're together or that me and him are in good terms. This was the first time that I was going to lie to him.
"Yea I'm good, yoongi is at his room."
"He hasn't bother you."
" no."
" imma go see you."
I had to think of something but fast.
" no."
"Why."
" I don't feel so good"
" what's wrong?!?, did you take some medicine."
"Relax it's just a really bad headache, and yes I took medicine. Imma go to bed and see if that goes away."
"Alrighty, ttyl."
I put my phone and saw a sleeping yoongi, I giggled admiring how cute he is when he's sleeping. I decided to go shower, I moved slowly not wanting to wake him up. I succeeded, I closed the door behind me grabbed my clothes and shower. As I was done showing, I changed wearing one of his shirts, gosh they smell so good, wearing your mans clothing is the best thing when dating. I opened the door and saw a kissed yoongi at the door making me drop my hair brush.
" so you showered without me?"
"Yes?.."
" why didn't you wake me up."
" because you were sleeping so cutely, I did but I didn't want to wake you up."
" your getting punished." He closed the bathroom door. I gulped not knowing what he was going to do, I was already sore from yesterday, I'm going to be sore now.
He kissed me passionately, inserting his tongue, as we kept kissing I reach down to his shorts, playing with his member making him moan through my neck. He sucked on my sensitive spot not caring if I had a hickey. As I pulled his shirt down to play with his long hard member. He reached down to my shorts, teasing my already wet clit. As we both teased each other, he took my shorts and pantoes off as he took his off as well. He put it in me, making me gasped at his long member, I will never get tired of his dick.
"You like that babygirl." I nodded my head as I bit my lip enjoying him being inside of me, we both move slowly as he sucked on my nipple while playing with the other. He then went faster, I wrapped my legs around him wanting him to be inside of me more. We were now a moaning mess, as he was now picking up the pace, I told him I was about to cum. We both came, I was glad that I was in the pill. As we stayed like that for a bit catching each other's breath admiring each other's beauty. He pulled out started of the shower, not only did I had to shower again, but round 3 as well.

So sorry this chapter is slow. I will update whenever I can🥺🥺