17

As I stood there taking fresh air. Namjoon then came outside and tapped my shoulder.
"you good." He said concerned.
"yea I'm fine." I smiled as I saw him take a drink of his soda.
"imma go inside alright." He said as I nod
"there you are I was looking for you." Kookie said as he hugged me
"are you okay." He said as he kissed my forehead. Something was up with him I don't know what it was but he never kissed my forehead.
" kookie?" I said as he faced me.
"Yea?" He said
" are you okay?"
" y/n there's something I need to tell you." He said
"I like like I truly like you." I was shocked I didn't know what to say or do. " I know you don't feel the same because I know you still love yoongi, but give me a chance."
"Kookie... I don't ... I don't know what to say." He said don't saw anything you don't have to." He said as I felt bad it's true I do love yoongi and I always saw kookie as my brother.
" I'm sorry." It's all I could say I felt like shit. As he said it was okay I could see yoongi pissed. He came up to Jungkook and yelled
"YOU KNEW THAT I LOVED HER!!!" He yelled as he grabbed him by the collar.
"YOONGI!!!" as I tried to push him of Jungkook.
"WELL I HAD TO TELL HER HOW I FELT OR WHAT YOONGI WANT ME TO TELL HER THE PLAN YOU TOLD ME." Jungkook said as I looked at them both confused now starting to tear up.
" what ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT!!" I yelled now pissed.
" yoongi.." Jungkook said as yoongi cut him off.
" y/n whatever he tells you is a lie." He said as the rest of the boys came running toward us.
" yoongi wanted me to help y'all get back together and I only agreed to help him because I knew that you were still in love with him. He wanted to make sure that me, Hoseok, and Jimin flirted with you so he can see if you still had feelings for him the way he has feelings for you. He said as he starred to tear up.
" yea I do still love yoongi." I said now facing yoongi
" and the worst of all is that if me and you get back together you will still keep hurting me and no matter what you do or say I'll always love you. Yoongi your bad for me and we both know that if we get together we will hurt each other." I said, "I  ignored you because you are my stepbrother now and that's all you will be so go back with that girl you texted to come to the party I bet you she's much fun that me " I said as I left heading home.