27

2 years later....
"Y/n where did you put the things!!!" Yoongi yelled downstairs. After dating two years, we finally decided to buy our own apartment it wasn't that big nor small let's just say it was perfect. I was glad we got a place for ourselves.
"I put them in the back trunk remember." I yelled back as I went downstairs. He came in with a box full of books. What? I love to read.
"Seriously babe you need to get rid of some of these boring books." He said as I looked at him with a serious face. No one talks bad about my books.
"Well then get rid of some of your music supplies." I backfired as he grabbed his laptop and hugged it as of it was they were saying goodbye forever.
"Hey lets not go that far." He said as we both giggle.
1 hour went by and we finally got the house settle. We laid on the couch hugging each other I decided to invite the guys so that they can meet the house as well as our parents.
"Wassuppp" Hoseok said as he looked at the house admiring the work me and yoongi did.
" the house looks amazing." Yoongi's mom said as she hugged every one us.
"thank you." I said as I felt glad that everyone likes the house right now. We all got settled in and sat down for dinner. We all talked and laughed for a little till namjoon interrupted for an important conversation.
" I'm so sorry to Interrupt but i have a question for the boys and for y/n as well." He said as well all finally looked at each other confused.
"So y'all all know that I work with bighit company right?" He said we all nodded our heads.
"Well Bang pd Nim, is looking for a boy group, and well I was wondering if y'all wanted to be in a boy group? And well y/n I wanted to know if you wanted to be our assistant manger as well?" He said as well looked at each other smiling. Was this something we wanted to do the real question was was this something that I would really be wanting to do. I love them each and every one of them but I think I am willing to do this.
"Yes!!!" We all said as Namjoon and the rest of us got up and did a group hug.
" wait what will y'all group name be?" My dad said as he was right what will there name be.
"Hmmm??" We all thought of names but nothing seemed to come up.
"Wait guys, how bout BTS?" Mom said as we all looked at each other confused.
"Here's why, BTS stands for bulletproof boys it means no matter what if anyone judges them or disrespect them they will take it like a bullet they are strong."
"Honestly that's a great a name." I said.
"Alrighty then BTS." As well all want and put our hands together and then hugged. It felt good being in this moment. All of us finally being together and nothing will ever separate us nor bring us down. BTS FOREVER.