24

YOONGI POV
I walked in and saw y/n pale face that's when she had my phone on her hand she faces the screen and I was shocked how in the fuck did he get my number. I waited for the call to end and block the number.
" yoongi?" Y/n asked.
" I don't know how he got my number either." I responded knowing what she was going to say.
" Well our parent come this Sunday., are you going to tell your mom about him." I said. Not knowing what to say. Yes I wanted to tell my mom but I don't want to worry my mom too much. But didn't she say she was friends with him again. I have so much thinking that it's already hurting my head. I told y/n to go to bed. I feel asleep not thinking of what my father wants.
———————————————————————————
Friday
The whole Week went by fine and well I'm just glad that everything is back to normal I went to go wake up
y/n.  I made breakfast. We ate and headed straight to school.
" good morning couple." Jin said as he we walked in holding hands.
" hi single." I said.
" so are y'all going to tell y'all parents that y'all dating or what?" Tae said as he came in and sat in our table.
" yea we are, plus mom already knows how much I still had feeling for y/n so it won't be a problem and also her dad likes me although he mad because I cheated on her."
" but I forgive you." She interrupted as she kissed my cheek making me blush hard.

" give me that you pabo" Hoseok said as he sat down " well I wanted the girl but no you had to get her number first

" well I wanted the girl but no you had to get her number first." Tae whined as he sat down still begging for the girls number.
" no I'm not giving you her number so back off." He said as he pushed Jungkook of the seat. They started to fight and the teacher cane to pull them away from each other.
" to the office NOW!!" The teacher said as Tae and Hoseok whined.
" he started it." Hoseok said as they argued like children.