🌺[{~>20<~}]🌺

Start from the beginning

"yes, he's just getting some stuff from his house as we are going on a training camp this week." Takeda sensei replied again. he was surprisingly calm and nice to this man considering that he reeked of alcohol and drugs and was asking about one of his students. probably for the best. we would also feel very safe with ukai sensei behind us.

"ahh! so she is home," he said again. "she really is a little slut lying to me, she's getting even more of a hassle to deal with. i guess I'm going to have to talk some sense into her."

"W-what? what d-do you mean?" Takeda asked finally looking a little concerned with the situation. But we all were getting more concerned, why did he call Hinata a slut? what has he done to him do deserve being called such a dreadful name? why was his father drunk in the morning? Who was this man? and why does he hate hinata? questions were arising and we had no idea how to answer them.

"shes always getting out of our appointments

"what do you mean appointments" ukai sensei said stepping in, in hopes of getting more information on the situation.

"she's her dad's payment. her dad owes me money so I came round earlier since the geezer was going out so he said that it would be a good time but...sigh... she wasn't there. the little bitch legged it before I could get a chance. without me she would be screwed, and so would her dad. they should be lucky that I don't chase them up on all the money they they owe me, but I'm a nice guy." he continued.

we were all just processing the information. this is all new news too us and the coaches which shocked us even more.what does he mean by payment? does he mean he is his maid? or does he just make something for him. what ever it was it didn't sound good. we can only keep our hopes up that its nothing too bad.

As if on cue Hinata's bag was chucked out of the top right window. we all jumped at the sudden movement coming from the rickety old house, but once again we had to ask; why was the bag coming from the top window? shouldn't he be using the door (-_-)? we all were brought out of our throughts as we heard a series of small grunting noise coming from the same window. we stared for a while and eventually gasped at the sight of a pair of small pale legs came through the window. soon followed by his black shorts. he seemed to be going through the small window forwards facing us. his lower him self down not caring that his t-shirt was gathering at the front of the window displaying his stomach underneath. boy was he... curvy? a subtle indent just above his hips makes him look fragile. although he looks so skinny. even from he bus you could see that he was all skin and bones with every rib on display. he soon gets his head under and jumps out of the window. he lands on his feet but soon falls onto his face. he stands up, brushes himself, picks up his back and looked up and waved at the bus as if he HADN'T just dropped out of a FUCKING WINDOW! i think that's the first time we have admitted to Hinata actually being weird.

we all rested a little since we knew now that he hadn't DIED as he waved at us. but suddenly he stopped waving and started to frown. he seemed to be staring towards the bus but he was too far away for us to relise to whom he looked to scarred of. he walked over to us clutching his bag and the man began walking towards him also. wait what was going on? was hinata scared of this man? but why? (Oh yeah other then the fact that his father had fucking debt and takes it out on hinata! fucking dumbass's) hinata and the mystery guy met in the middle fo the road. hinata looked scared and angry whilest the man seemed to be... smirking?

"what do you want?" hinata said clentching his fist and making direct eye contact with the man infront of him.

"oh come on babe, you now what I want" BABE! WHY WAS HE CALLING HINATA BABE! this makes 0 sense. i mean, we thought it made SOME sense but NO! we were all internally panicking and confused as would anybody who just heard a 30 year old man call your HIGH SCHOOL friend babe!

"don't call me that! I'm not your babe!" hinata responding mocking him when he said babe. ok, that's good it means that he isn't in a relationship with a middle aged man so we can relax about that, but something about this just doesn't feel right.

"oh come on love, you know what you have to do, we can get it over with quickly if you don't want to keep your friends waiting" he replyed. as he was saying this he walked closer to hinata taking his face in his hands gently making him look up at him. he them swirled around behind hinata so we could see all that was going on, it was as if he were displaying hinata too us. he grabbed his free hand around hinata's tiny waist and moved his hands all over that area grooming him. he kept his right hand on hinatas's face making him look at him. this looked humiliating for hinata, especially as a dude. hinata looked like he had had enough at this point but suddenly he stopped looking so angry and changed. this change startled us, what was that look? we had never seen out little red head make a face like that before!

"oh come on, can't you let me go just this once," hinata pleaded like a little baby. it was almost sexual. he had tuned around int he mans grasp and was now facing him in his hold. he was drawing little circles on the older mans chest as he was squeezing his ass. hinata looked so innocent.

"oh babe, you know I cant resist that face" the older man said in response to hinata's quick change. "I'll let you go just this once but I will come back after your little trip" he added. what was going on here? hinata picked up his bag again and began running to the bus when he grabbed onto hinata's arm quickly. "one last thing" he pulled hinata in and kissed him forcefully and horribly. he stuffed his tongue into the young boys mouth and swirled it around. hinata looked disgusted and clearly wanted it to stop. after about a minute of the dreadful make out he finally let hinata out of hi grasp. "bye love!" he yelled as hinata ran to the bus. hinata was giggling and smiling as he came round the corner but that soon dropped to teary eyes and fear as the coaches opened the bus doors to let him in. hinata bolted onto the bus being pulled up by coach ukai and yelled at takeda to step on it! so he did. we were all just dumbfounded hinata was in a tight hold with coach ukai at the font of the bus (they are standing). we all felt so sorry for him. we didn't know what to say. he was just molested infront of us and we didn't do anything. what terrible friends we were. hinata soon left the hold and started to walk down the isle in the middle of the bus. suga offered for hinata to sit next to him and he gladly agreed. the little sunshine sad down and rested on suga's shoulder. it seemed that he was in shock just as much as we were. his face stuck in a constant state of disgust and fear. we were all annoyed at the man but surprised that hinata could change like his emotions like that and fool a man much older than himself.

but what we wanted to know, was what was going on with our little sunshine?...

hey guys I would like to thank you all fo reading and being patient. i understand that I said that I would post this the next day but it took a lot longer then. i though it would. this chapter had to be perfect for the story and also enjoyable so I hope that I managed to do that!

🖤bye sinners🖤

-author