Thinking while in a coma

disclaimer: i am v well aware, u cant think in a coma i just want to write what i feel like aang would be thinking if u could think in a coma. 

I can't see anything, I can hear and feel but I can't see. This must be what Toph feels like when she's wearing shoes, huh. "For the last time, Sokka! I'm doing all I can!" I hear my hopefully future love of my life, "Listen! Maybe, you're not as great of a healer as you thought..." He says, ugh. The nerve, she's a great healer! I then feel her come my way, "I hope you wake up soon, Aang. We need you...I need you." She says, I want to cry but I can't. I then feel her getting a book and a feather quill, "Symptoms of waking up-" She sighs, "-None." She says, I hear her cry at this.

Oh spirits, I can't bare to see or hear her cry. I feel her check if anyone's nearby, there isn't. She then plants her warm lips on my cold ones, I- Why's she kissing me? It clicks, SHE LOVES ME TOO! YESSSS! I want to shout, I want to tell the world! Well, maybe not the Fire Nation... I then feel her write in the book, near the back. She traces a few shapes, the first one is the Air Nomad symbol. The next is a heart shape, and the last is the Southern Water Tribe symbol. All I want to do now is celebrate, "Katara!" I hear an adult yell, "Coming Dad!" She says, and leaves me...