-~32~-

I stepped closer to Elise, she just tilted her head to the side and rose a brow.

"I am not a woman to act out first Elise, I am knight first and foremost, taught to follow orders." I said quietly, hesitating as I brought my hand up, grabbing a strand of her hair and twirling it around my fingers.

"Oh I do know but is it an empress' duty to do all the work? Serve me my dear shadow, outside and in private, I've seen how you get when in the mood." She hopped back, water making it easy, leaning back against the in-water seating and sitting down, lifting a hand out of the water "So come and get me~."

"Of course." I nodded.

I stepped forth, reaching to grab her face before she pushed herself back and sat on the edge of the bath.

"Oops~." She chuckled softly, grin etched on her face, even at moments like this she was the empress through and thought.

I put a knee on the seating and hands on the edge, pushing myself on it, arms fully extended like this I only reached her chin so I kissed her there.

I trailed the kisses down her jawline and neck, not doing any biting as last time she did tell me off about thinking of leaving marks on her skin.

"There." She grabbed my hair and turned my head a bit downwards to where her collarbone met with her neck, I guess she'd know what she likes after so many wives.

That thought sent a flash of jealousy through my veins, I must share.... But I can give her something none of them can.

I dragged my tongue over that spot, bringing my hands on her thighs to hold myself up, rubbing my thumbs over her skin.

"I do wonder, are you really that experienced or is it just instinct." Shut up Elise before I show you.

I gently bite her making her gasp in surprise and slap the back of my head with a soft laugh.

"Now now, don't over step your limits or I won't be so lenient with you dear." She sighed as I kept giving that spot attention for a while.

I bent my arm and sunk back to my knees, leaving me eye level with her breasts, she is just so perfect.

I placed a kiss between them, trailing more kisses down her stomach.

"Just get to it little miss knight, I used all my patience for the day."

"Or you are just already filled with want." I shot back, putting my foot on the seat to be able to lift myself up enough to be able to grab her face with one hand and kiss her, cutting off her rebuttal.

Unlike before when I'd let her win the first few I thought against her tongue, exploring her mouth with mine, I do assume her asking me to act myself also encompasses that my plans changing slightly.

I pushed her back to be able to put my hands on the stone ground, it was slightly cold despite the heat reigning in the bath, it is stone after all.

I pushed her down and she let me, my hands placed by her body before I broke the kiss.

"Cheeky girl." She flicked my nose with a grin but what interested me was the need shining in her eyes, if I wasn't hard before that would have sealed the deal.

I kissed her neck.

"Should I?" I still asked.

"Well don't leave me hanging, others might wanna use the baths later~." I nodded, glancing down to.... Aim.

I groaned softly as I slid all the way in.

I heard a lock click open.

I glared harshly at the poor maid that dared to open the door and the other one behind her, probably here thinking I was done bathing and came to prepare the area for the next.

"FUCK OFF!!!" I waved my hand, a simple snowball flying from the pocket realm and slam harshly against the door they hurried to close, I knew normally I'd by uncomfortable but I am worked up and couldn't care less.

"You must be annoyed to cuss." Elise whispered with a smile, I just shut her up with a kiss as I pulled out and pushed back in following a steady rhythm of thrusting.

It was pleasing to hear her moan into the kiss, just adding to my want to hear more.

I want to hear more.

(I am stopping the scene right here, I really don't have more inspiration to write more to it, I'll leave a small A/N at the start of a future chapter if I finish this, sorry again but I want to get back to the story.)