-~22~-

I grinned at the sound I got from her, only a sigh but not nothing.

I brought the hand that wasn't on her back up to cup her breast with it as licked over the other's nipple, rubbing my thumb over it to give the other a similar treatment.

I took a bit of time dragging my tongue over one while gently massaging the other before switching sides.

After a bit of this I trailed up kisses to her neck, letting her sit back down instead of being up on her knees.

"No marks." She yanked my head away when I would have bit down to leave a hickey, I guess no marks on the empress. "I don't want the old goats in the council to bother me."

"Alright."

"Good."

"Now get to it, I am not the most patient when it comes down to this." I nodded at her words, shifting around and laying her on the couch, my hands up by her head for stability. "Always mine, got it?" She asked while kissing up and down my neck, I sucked in a breath and held my breath as I nodded again.

I heard a knock on the door and I sent Elise a look and got one back that told me to shut up.

"Yes?" She sounded normal but I could see she was annoyed to be interrupted while I just didn't move in fear of making any types of noise.

"Empress the traitors have been killed, any more instructions?" A guard asked without opening the door.

"Good, bring the assassin to the tailors and ask them for a maid outfit." She voiced calmly as she bent her leg up.

I bit my tongue as she rubbed me through my pants with a smirk on her face, almost daring me to make a sound.

"Elise stop." I whispered but she ignored me.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"No empress."

"Then go and leave me." She said as I traced my hand down her stomach and grabbing her hip with a sigh as she didn't stop.

"Yes empress." I lowly groaned at the end, my hands pressing against the couch and her hip bone while trying not to give away anything to the retreating guard.

After a few seconds when I was sure he was gone I put my hand on her thigh and pushed her leg flat down on the couch.

"What do you think you are play there dear empress?" I said without thinking, voice dropping a few octaves as I gulped.

"You should have seen your face my little shadow."

"That was mean, the poor man doesn't need to hear anything." I whispered.

"Let them hear all, you are mine and they should know." She muttered, kissing my neck again with her arms around my waist, her thumbs tracing circles on my skin.

She leaned up a bit more and I gasped a bit as she found that one spot on my neck instantly, I felt her smirk against my skin before biting down, I yelped a little in pain but it soon left leaving a good feeling in its place.

"You said no marks."

"On me but never said anything about on you." I am sure it will bruise.

I shook my head like a mother catching her child stealing candy and grabbed the back of her head, kissing her roughly, her tongue claiming my mouth as hers once again as I still let her win this fight.

"Maybe the bed would be better than a couch." She suggested, nodding towards it.

No need to ask twice, I hooked my arms around her and picked her up as I stood.

"So strong."

"Sevenths son of a seventh son, I am born strong."

"Right."

Spinning around as I walked and pushed her down on the bed with another hungry kiss, my hands by her sides this time and holding myself up, this time I didn't let her have all the fun and kiss back just as much, she groaned in the kiss as she gently pulled on my hair but it didn't seem to anger her, on the contrary, even more turned I think which is good as I don't like her mad at me tho she has never gotten mad.

"Can I?" I asked even if I didn't care about her answer as it would be yes anyway, already knowing it, she nodded.

I popped the button on her pants and pulled down her pants, fingers around the waist line, pulling pants off long with the rest, underwear and boots.

With a thought I kicked my boots off too before I pulled my belt off.

"Seems someone can't wait." Yeah once the pants were off I could no longer hide the hard on.

"What can I say? I can't help it with you." I said, I can't brag of the length, pure average but it better be enough.

"Well get to it." She said. "Don't leave your empress waiting."

"I'd never." Grabbing her waist and pulling her a little towards me and aligning myself with her, she simply stared up with a grin, waiting for me to make a move.

I kissed her, my tongue in her mouth this time while I pushed myself in in one go making her moan in the kiss, back arching and front pressed against mine.

I couldn't help but moan too at the feeling of being in her, it's just.....

"Ah...Akito." I couldn't help it, even if I ever had the idea to not do anything from here Elise's whispering voice was impossible to resist too, I pulled out more than half way and pushed in again, both of us moaned loudly as I broke the kiss, pulling my hands from her body and pressing them on the bed to steady myself and I continue thrusting my hips.

"Faster." I did as told and soon picked up quite some speed, her face in my neck, feeling each hot breathy moan wash over my skin, as if I wasn't sweaty enough those left a trail of fire burning in my veins.

She wrapped her legs around me, making me go deeper than ever and making her scream which first was a surprise but I can feel the tightness and I am getting there too.

And as she came, it was enough to send me over edge too.

I pulled out panting but not as much as her now that I had a pause in all this.

"Come here." She muttered, laying more on the bed so I had place the lay next to her, she hugged me close and I laid my head on her chest, she was fast asleep after a few minutes and I was about to fall asleep to but I pulled the blanket out from under us and covered us, not caring about the small mess on it with the smell of sweat and sex in the air, the door is closed and will remain unless she says so, so I care not about that, I'm way to tired.

I snuggled close to Elise, closing my eyes with a yawn, fast drifting off in to sleep, uncaring I was still covered in sweat or with my chest still wrapped, all that matter was this moment.