⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴀʀᴍꜱ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: 

ok so basically, let's say they didn't know you had metal prosthetic arms (may it be gloves or another reason) and this is their first time seeing it.

to the person who suggested this, thank you!! it's quite a unique one and it gave me Violet Evergarden vibes uwu

also, if anything here comes off as offensive, rude or overall negative, i apologise! pls tell me if you notice anything like that and i'll change it as soon as i can! i'm very sorry if that happens and i'll try and be more careful next time.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - It's a bit of a shock at first, but he doesn't make a big deal out of it. Seeing it makes him motivated and inspired by you and he's kinda proud of you. When it comes to touching the arms, he handles it well, nothing too over the top. He won't admit it but he likes it when you let him touch the arms because it makes him feel trusted.

Mammon - "First thing's first, how much does that cost?" and "Can you shoot lasers out of those?" are questions he might ask. He'd be really cautious when touching it since he doesn't know what will happen and doesn't want to hurt you. He thinks it's pretty cool though, and kind of wants to get one of his own to be like you.

Leviathan - Finds it awesome and asks you so many questions about it, non-stop, because he's super curious and excited at the same time. It reminds him of the super cool advanced technology in animes or sci-fi movies he's seen. He's a massive fan of the arms and will say a lot of encouraging words about it if you ever feel insecure about it.

Satan - Kind of interested to know more about it since he doesn't really see things like this down in the Devildom. He might do a ton of research about it first because he doesn't want to do anything that might offend or hurt you. After that, he'll know what and what not to do when touching it and might even share some new facts/tips with you.

Asmodeus - Thinks it's a fashion trend in the Human World at first but once he realises, he becomes more careful about the topic. He thinks it's quite an attractive feature about you though, as it shows your perseverance. When he asks to touch it, he's fairly confident that he knows what to do and likes thinking about designing it himself.

Beelzebub - Is a little clueless about it until you tell him what it is, then he'll ask questions which shows his worries for you and he might offer to help you more often. Another thing he might do is stare at it unintentionally because he's curious about it (probably thinking about how it tastes as well). Also a bit scared about touching it since he doesn't want to hurt you.

Belphegor - Knows what it is because he's a bit more familiar with Human World things than the rest of his brothers. He's more interested about the origins of the prosthetic arms and he's a really good listener so he'll definitely pay attention to everything you tell him. He'd rather not touch them because he doesn't want to be responsible for anything.

Diavolo - Acts like a puppy as he can't help following you everywhere you go and looking so intrigued. He asks you only a few questions but deep down he has a truckload of them. When it comes to touching them though, he's way more serious about it and much more responsible because he wants earn your trust and more of your friendship.

Barbatos - Has a resting face but shows genuine interest in the arms as he asks questions like in an interview. He kind of wants to touch them to see what it's like but restrains himself from doing so since he thinks it'll be rude. He'll decide to stick with just questions instead and figure that'll be enough.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Both of them have no idea what prosthetic arms are, but they're keen to learn about it so they can understand what it's like to be in your shoes. They'll show consideration and not ask many questions and they'll also try their best to help you out more. Simeon's probably more curious to touch it than Luke is.

Solomon - Like Belphie, he also knows what it is but also wants to know more about it. He avoids asking too many questions if you're not comfortable with it because he doesn't want you to feel pressured by him. He only touches it for a bit just to have an idea of what it's like and he also doesn't want to bother you.