•ᴥ︎︎︎• 40

2 years later

"Mama? Can we go to Junu house?" Naeun asked while tugging Haneul's sleeves cutely.

"Who is Junu?" Haneul playfully asked."My boyfwiend?" Naeunie shyly said.

"You don't have a boyfriend" Jaemin said sternly."I do have my boyfwiend" Naeun pouted cutely.

"You don't have a boyfriend" Jaemin said looking away.Naeun cried while hiding her face in Haneul's embrace.

"What's wrong with you?" Haneul chuckled."Dada said I don't have a boyfwiend!!"Naeun sobbed.

"But you do have a boyfriend?" Naeun nodded."What's his name?" Haneul giggled."Junu" Haneul laughed.

"You don't have a boyfriend" Jaemin said again."I do" Naeun cried."You're not allowed to have a boyfriend until you're 15" Jaemin said while watching the TV.

"I do" Naeun sobbed."Nope" Haneul laughed loudly."Hmph! Gunhoo oppa!!" Naeun ran away from them.

"She's so cute!!" Haneul chuckled."She's not going to have a boyfriend.She's mine" Jaemin coldly said and Haneul giggled.

"What about me?" He turned to her."You're mine too" he peck her lips and it turned to kisses.

"Dada? Mama?" Naeun called and they turned to her who was covering her eyes cutely."Aww hey baby.Where's Gunhoo?" Haneul asked.

"Oppa is sleeping" she said while covering her eyes."Okay then let's eat first shall we?" Jaemin nodded.

"Come here peanut!!" Jaemin yelled.Naeun shrieked when he took her into his arms running around the house.

----

"Gunhoo? Hey are you okay baby?" Haneul walked into the room seeing Gunhoo still sleeping.

"Baby?" she gently touched his cheek and widened her eyes when he's burning.

"BABY!! OMG YOU'RE BURNING!! JAEMIN!! JAEMIN!!" Haneul yelled and Jaemin ran into the room.

"Why baby what happened?!" Jaemin asked."J-Jaemin go and buy some medicine.Gunhoo is burning!!" Haneul said as she nearly cried.

"Okay baby I'll be back" Jaemin said and ran out to his car.

"I-I'm sorry baby" Haneul kissed his forehead as she took a towel and rinsed them in cold water.Then she put it on his forehead.

Soon, Jaemin came back."I'm back" Jaemin said and gave Haneul the medicine.

"Gunhoo? Baby let's eat?" Haneul woke him up and he shook his head."I don't want to eat Mama" he weakly said.

"Baby you have to eat.Or you'll be sicker.Please? For Mama?" Gunhoo nodded and Haneul fed him some food.

"Where's Naeunie?" Haneul asked."She's napping" Jaemin answered."Baby we'll eat the medicine hm?" Gunhoo looked away.

"No I hate it"