•ᴥ︎︎︎• 02

"NA JAEMIN WHERE ARE YOU FROM HUH?! I CALLED YOU BUT WHY DON'T YOU PICK UP?!" Mr Na shouted in anger as soon as he saw his son walking into the house.

"Dad I'm tired.I wanna sleep.Good night" Jaemin said with his cold voice and rolled his eyes.He went to his room ignoring his father's nags.

"THAT'S IT! WHY SHOULD I EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU?! YOU'RE JUST USELESS FOR ME!!" Jaemin shrugged and put on his airpods.

He played with his phone and slept until it was nearly evening."Jaemin? Hey let's eat" the maid said walking into Jaemin's room.

"Oh okay" Jaemin turned off his TV and went to the dining room.

"Aunty after having these, I'll go to Jeno's house.Tell my father I'll come back after school tomorrow" Jaemin said.

The maid nodded and served him the lunch.Then he went to Jeno's house.

"Yo dude.Where have you been last night?" Jeno asked throwing him a can of beer.

"I was with someone" Renjun scoffed."You fucked didn't you?" Jaemin shut his eyes and nodded.

"See I told you!! Who is she?" Haechan asked slumping himself on the couch beside Jaemin.

"Haneul" they gasped."HOW THE FUCK?!" Yangyang shrieked.

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCK HER INSTEAD OF HANA THE SCHOOL'S QUEEN, JAEMIN?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" Renjun asked.

"It was an accident okay?!" Jaemin groaned."Tell us what happened at least" Shotaro walked in with cancer stick among his fingers.

_-_-_-_-_-  flashback _-_-_-_-_-

Jaemin was sitting on the couch with his friends when they left him alone to go to the dance floor.Suddenly, a girl sat on his lap.

"Mm~" she was drunk.Jaemin rolled his eyes and pushed her to the side.He pour himself another shot but he felt it wasn't enough.

He chugged down the whole bottle and groaned in satisfied."Urgh" he got dizzy every second as he turned to his side.

The girl was gone.He whined and find someone else to make out.He went to the yard and saw a girl there.

It was Haneul.She was sitting there not wanting to join the crowd.Jaemin smirked and took a bottle of alcohol.

He limped to her and handed her the bottle."HaVe it~ iT's GoOd~" he said with his drunk voice.

At first, Haneul reject him but after a few tries, she gave in and Jaemin already sober up a little.

"See?! It's good right?" She nodded and chuckled."ArE tHere mOre?! I WaNt mOre~" she whined and he smirked devilishly.

"I have more.Let's go" Jaemin guided her to a motel near the party location.

"Can I have one room?" Jaemin said and the reception gave him the key.Jaemin took Haneul to their room and he threw her to bed.

"Where's my DRinK?!"