•ᴥ︎︎︎• 47

"How Yura? You get the file?" the woman asked her daughter who was fuming in anger.

"That bastard lied to us!! He said that Jaemin will give it right away but I have to argue with him and make myself looking like a stupid bitch in front of him!!" Yura kicked the couch harshly.

"This cannot be like this.We have to get the file so we can snatch his company!!" the mother gritted her teeth.

"You have to meet that bastard again" Yura rolled her eyes.

----

"Dad I wanna have a talk with you" Jaemin said as soon as he walked into his father's house.

"What is it about?" Mr Na asked and Jaemin sat down."Do you have any project with Nectar company?" Mr Na furrowed his eyebrows.

"No? Why what happened?" Jaemin sighed in relief."There was this bitch.Walking into my office saying that you told her to come to me to discuss about a project" Mr Na tilted his head.

"But you said that you didn't right so it's a relief then" Jaemin sighed throwing his head to the back.

Suddenly, his phone rang.He saw Jeno's name so he picked it up right away."Yes bro?"

"JAEMIN-AH COME TO THE COMPANY NOW!!"

"WHY WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"JUST COME HERE DUMBASS"

"DON'T CALL ME A DUMBASS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"

"FUCKING COME HERE BASTARD!!"

"OKAY OKAY I'M COMING NOW!!"

Jaemin bade his parents and went back to his building when he saw Jeno was holding a girl to the wall like he was arresting her.

"YAH WHAT HAPPENED?" Jaemin asked and Jeno cocked his head at the girl."This bitch.Trying to take our important files.Luckily I came back here, I forgot my house keys" Jeno explained.

"We already got her name though.Let's just give her to the police" Jaemin said as he scanned her face.

"If you bring me to jail, your father will go in there too" Yura spitted."What do you mean?!" she scoffed at him.

"Your father is fucking dumb.He believed that we want to help him so he signed the contract that we gave to him which is the 'company surrender'" Jaemin widened his eyes.

"Tell me where's the fucking papers?!" she looked away."Let's go to the police station.I know what we have to do" Jeno said.