•ᴥ︎︎︎• 20

4 months later

"Where is Gunhoo?!" Jaemin asked looking around for his son."Where's baby Gunhoo?~" he sang again and Gunhoo giggled.

"There you are!!" Jaemin took him into his arms and he giggled loudly."Nana? Bring Gunhoo down!! Let's eat!!" Jaemin hummed.

"You heard that?! Let's eat!!" He giggled again as Jaemin ran to the kitchen with him.

"My grandson!! Mm~ you showered?" Mom took her grandson into her arms mushing him with kisses.

"Come on Gunhoo let's eat" Haneul said sitting him down in his baby chair.

"Ah~" Haneul sang and Gunhoo followed as she slid in a spoonful porridge.She continued to feed him until Jaemin turned her around.

"Eat too" he said and put the spoon in front of her lips."Ah~" he sang and Haneul took a bite."Aigoo good job" Mom and Dad laughed at their moment.

"Big Baby one bite more~" Jaemin sang and Haneul took a bit again."Awoo good job~" he cooed cutely.

"Gunhoo baby we'll finish these okay?" Haneul said and he nodded."Ah~" he followed and Haneul fed him until finished.

"Mom just leave them here.I'll clean those up after I keep Gunho up to bed" Haneul said looking at her Mom who was putting the dishes into the sink.

"No honey it's fine.I'll do it" Mom said and Jaemin approached her."Give Gunhoo to me baby.I'll put him to bed.You can go and rest" Jaemin said taking the almost asleep Gunhoo into his arms.

"Thank you Nana" Haneul said kissing his cheek.

Haneul went to her Dad and he smiled at her."You're just like your Mom Haneulie" he chuckled.

"Really?" He nodded."Now that you're a Mom.Take care of yourself hm? Take care of Gunhoo together.Take care of Jaemin.They're now your own family" Haneul teared up a little and nodded.

"Yesterday Mr Na came" Haneul looked up."But he just wanted to talk.Nothing happened don't worry" Haneul nodded in relief.