•ᴥ︎︎︎• 19

3 months later

"Hi baby~" Jaemin cooed at the newborn baby in the crib."Mr Na you can go to your wife while we take care of the baby" the nurse said and Jaemin nodded.

"Thank you" he smiled and went into Haneul's room."Baby~" he sang and Haneul turned to him.

"Nana!!" He chuckled."You did great baby.Good job" Haneul hummed."Where's our baby?" She asked looking around.

"He's with the nurse baby.Just rest okay?" Haneul nodded.A few minutes later, the nurse walked in with the crib.

"Mommy!! The baby is here!!" she cheered and Haneul sat up with Jaemin's help."Baby!!" She cooed.

"What's his name?" the nurse asked."Na Gunhoo" Jaemin and Haneul said."Aww that's such a cute name!!" the nurse smiled widely.

"By the way Haneul, Gunhoo have to eat now" she blinked."Oh um what should I do?" The nurse chuckled.

"You have to breastfeed him" Haneul widened her eyes."Y-Yes?!" she chuckled and guided Haneul."Jaemin you can go out" Haneul said and he smirked.

"No I don't want to" Haneul glared at him and he laughed loudly before walking out.

After Haneul finished, she put Gunhoo into his crib as Jaemin fed her some food.

"HANEUL!! GUNHOO!!" Arin ran into the room."Arinnie!!" she smiled widely and looked at Gunhoo in the crib.

"Aw!! He's so cute!!" Arin played with his cheeks."Hey!! You left us!!" Renjun whined at Arin.

"Shut up!! I want to see baby Gunhoo!!" Arin glared at him."Aw look at him!! He's yawning!!" Arin giggled.

"Haneul are you okay?" Jeno asked."Yeah I'm good.Jaemin just fed me some food" then they turned to Haneul's parents that were coming in.

"WHERE'S MY GRANDSON?!" Dad shouted excitedly while running into the room until Gunhoo woke up crying loudly."Dad!!/Uncle!!/Honey!!" they yelled and he smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry hehe"