•ᴥ︎︎︎• 32

"Mama!! Eat!!" Gunhoo whined and Haneul served him his food.Gunhoo was about to eat when Haneul stopped him.

"Aip!! Wait for Dada first!!" Gunhoo pouted cutely and played with his toy while waiting for Jaemin.

In a minute, Jaemin came down and Gunhoo reached for the food."Baby eat this first" Jaemin took a slice of lemon and Gunhoo took a big bite of it not knowing what will happen.

In a second, he felt electric shock on his tongue and scrunched his face."BUWEK!!" the parents laughed loudly at his cute reaction.

"You don't like it?" Jaemin shoved it to him again and he slapped Jaemin's hands away."Not good!!" He yelled and they laughed at him.

"Okay let's eat!!" Haneul cheered and Gunhoo reached for his bowl.

----

"Dada?" Gunhoo peeked behind the door of Jaemin's personal office as he tapped it a few times.

"Hey buddy" Gunhoo toddled to Jaemin and sat on his lap."Why buddy?" Jaemin asked pinching his cheeks.

"Dada busy?" He played with Jaemin's papers cutely."No why? You need something?" Gunhoo shook his head.

"Gunhoo cannot sleep" he whined hiding his face in Jaemin's chest."Aww then I'll hug you until you sleep hm?" Gunhoo hummed and closed his eyes.

Jaemin chuckled softly patting his back while doing his work.Jaemin then heard soft snores from Gunhoo.

"Aigoo" he cooed at his son and laid back on his chair.Soon he drifted off into sleep too.

The father and son sleeping soundly in the office when Haneul walked in.She awed at the sight of them and sneaked into the office.

She put the blanket over them and kissed their cheeks lightly before going back to her room.

---

"Babies? Good morning?" Haneul cooed and Jaemin opened his eyes."Baby" Jaemin sleepily called."You slept with baby Gunhoo" Haneul giggled.

"Yeah" Jaemin smiled widely looking at the sleeping Gunhoo."He's so cute" they awed at their son.

"I have to go to work.I have a meeting with Dad" Jaemin said slowly getting up while holding Gunhoo gently in his arms.

"Then give Gunhoo to me.You go get ready.I've ironed your suit" Jaemin nodded giving the sleeping baby to Haneul without waking him up.

"Thanks babe" Jaemin kissed her forehead and went to their room to get ready.