•ᴥ︎︎︎• 50

30 years later

"Aigoo~ look at our plants.They grow up many" Jaemin groaned as he sat down beside his wife."Honey have some water.You must be tired" Haneul said and Jaemin took a sip of the hot tea.

"Woah so sweet.Just like my wife" he flirted and they chuckled softly."GRANDMA!!!" they turned to the gate and saw their grandsons and granddaughter running towards them.

"Aigoo my grandchildren!!" Haneul smiled widely."MOM!! DAD!!" Gunhoo and Naeun ran to them too as they hugged each other.

"Aigoo my children are home!!" Jaemin smiled widely as he slowly walked to them.

"Dad don't move to much!! You are not that healthy!!" Gunhoo said and Jaemin sighed."I'm fine!! If I am not, these plants will not grow up!!" Jaemin defended.

"Aish fine fine!! I bought you pizza!!" Gunhoo said."Aish we're old already Gunhoo-yah" Haneul chuckled softly.

"MOM DAD!!! I'M HOME TOO!!!" a teenager walked into the house with his bag pack making Jaemin and Haneul smiled widely at his presence.

"AIGOO OUR MAKNAE SUNGJAE!!!" Gunhoo cheered and hugged his younger brother."Hi hyung!! Hi noona!!" Naeun kissed his cheek and Sungjae went to Jaemin giving him a hug.

"Why are you here? You don't have class?" Jaemin asked and Sungjae pouted cutely."DAD!! DON'T SAY THAT!! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE HERE!!" Haneul chuckled softly.

"Aigoo aigoo don't fight.How's your exam by the way?" He smiled widely."I GOT 4 FLAT!!!" They widened their eyes.

"Woah that's my bro!!" Gunhoo patted his shoulder proudly while Jaemin ruffled his hair.

"GRANDMA!!! MOMMY HAVE NEWS TOO!!!" Jieun, Naeun's daughter said as she held her mother's hand."What is it dear?" Haneul asked and Naeun took out a box.

"Open it!!" Haneul looked at Jaemin and opened the box.They widened their eyes when they saw a pregnancy test in it.

"NAEUN IS PREGNANT!!" Jisung, Naeun's husband cheered and they smiled widely.

"Omo my daughter!!! I will have another grandchild!!!" Haneul hugged her daughter as Jaemin hugged Jisung.

"Thank you son" Jaemin smiled widely."Aw congratulations" Gunhoo patted Naeun's shoulder."Thanks oppa!!" Naeun giggled."Congrats noona!!" Sungjae did the same.

"Where's your wife Gunhoo?" Haneul asked and he looked at his car."Jeongin is throwing tantrums in the car so Jugyeong is calming him down" Jaemin chuckled softly.

"Aigoo he's just like your Mom" Jaemin teased."YAH!!" Haneul slapped her husband's arm lightly.

"Grandma!! Can we play in the pool?" Jieun asked with her doe eyes."Sure my dear.I'll tell your Sungjae uncle to set the pool okay?" Sungjae widened his eyes.

"Why me?! We have Jisung hyung!!" Jaemin shook his head."Jisung promised to help us with the plants" Sungjae turned to Jisung.

"Hehe Naeun told me to call Mom and Dad first" Jisung smiled cheekily.

----

"Grandpa!!" Jeongin ran to Jaemin who was gardening."Aigoo don't run.You will trip" Jeongin giggled and hugged Jaemin's leg.

"Why? You want to help me?" Jeongin shook his head."No~" Jaemin chuckled softly."Where's your Daddy?" He pointed at the pool.

"Why don't you join them?" he looked down."Jeonginie don't know how to swim" he mumbled shyly.

"Aww don't be shy.Grandpa will teach you how to swim.Let's go!!" Jaemin took off his dirty glove and took Jeongin into his arms.

"AISH YOU STUPID!! HOW COULD YOU NOT TEACH MY GRANDSON HOW TO SWIM HUH?!" Jaemin playfully scolded Gunhoo making Jeongin giggled happily.

"Aish stop it Honey.Naeun, Jugyeong let's go inside.We have to get ready for the dinner" they nodded and the women went into the house.

----

"Thank you for the food!!" they chanted and Jeongin digged in but Gunhoo stopped him.

"Let Grandpa and Grandma have their first bite then we can eat hm?" Jeongin nodded.

Jaemin and Haneul took a bite and Jeongin quickly digged in."Aigoo eat many.So you can grow up well" Haneul chuckled softly.

"Honey ah~" Jaemin said and Haneul took a bite."AW!!! SO CUTE!!" Naeun and Jugyeong squealed.

"I WANT THAT TOO!!" Naeun and Jugyeong slapped their husband's arms.

"Ew" the guys chanted.

THE END

THAT'S THE END OF 'TEEN PARENTS' GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT TO THE END!! 🥰

I'LL MISS WRITING THIS BOOK SO MUCH!! IT'S REALLY NICE TO WRITE ABOUT THIS TEEN PARENTS AU!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD FEEDBACKS!! 😘💗

THANK YOU ChoiSeoYeonnn FOR REQUESTING THIS BOOK!! 💝💕

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS STAY SAFE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤️ THAT'S ALL FROM ME YOUR LOVELY AKA POTATO AUTHOR NIM~

- love highlightmoon 💕