•ᴥ︎︎︎• 04

"Uh whose are these?" Haneul asked Arin and she shrugged.

"They're not here when I leave?" Arin said and shrugged.Then Haneul saw a little note under it.

Have it or you'll have gastric.Be careful with what you eat.

Haneul smiled a little and opened the bag.She dipped the cookies into the milk and took bite.

She giggled as it was too delicious."You want some?" Arin asked."Um no thanks.I have milk!!" Arin nodded and finished her meal.

"Do you perhaps know this handwriting?" Haneul asked passing the note to Arin.

"Hmm? I've seen before but nope! I don't know" Haneul frowned."Hm okay" Arin nodded and continued to eat.

Meanwhile

"Haneul!! Hey!!" Arin ran for Haneul leaving their food opened wide.Shotaro sneaked to their seats and took Haneul sandwich.

"Yah that's Haneul's!!" Haechan said."Nah she doesn't want it anymore!!" Shotaro said and about to take a bite when he smelled something unpleasant.

"Eww!!" He scrunched his face.Jaemin stood up and took it.He sniffed and sighed."Yah give me those" Jaemin said taking Jeno's milk and cookies.

"YAH I WANT TO EAT THOSE!!" Jaemin glared at him and he settled down.He put the food on Haneul's place before writing a note to her.

"YAH!! THEN WHAT SHOULD I HAVE FOR MY BREAK?!" Jeno yelled."This" Jaemin gave him Haneul's tuna sandwich which were rotten.

After a few minutes, they came back.Jaemin nudged Renjun to go to them."Okay fine" he sighed.

"Hey you good?" Renjun asked and Haneul flashed him a smile."I'm good.Maybe something is wrong with what I ate" he nodded and went back to Jaemin.

"Hear her?" Jaemin nodded.

"Wait why are you caring about her? I thought you guys accidentally fuck? Or did you guys date secretly behind us?" Yangyang asked earning a slapped in the head by Jaemin.

"Shut up sheep"