•ᴥ︎︎︎• 35

"Mama?" Gunhoo called and Haneul turned to him."Yes baby? What's wrong?" Gunhoo pouted.

"I'm bored!! I want sister!!" Haneul widened her eyes and turned to Jaemin who was smirking.

"You want siblings?" Jaemin asked and Gunhoo nodded his head vigorously.

"What do you think about that Haneulie?" Jaemin smirked while leaning closer."U-Uh" Haneul stuttered.

"Please!! Mama I want a sister!!" Gunhoo whined and Jaemin put his hand on Haneul's lap.

"Uh" Haneul blushed."If you want a sister, you have to stay in Arin and Renjun's house tonight okay?" Gunhoo nodded.

"Okay!!" he clapped excitedly running to his room."Baby where are you going?" Haneul asked and Gunhoo stopped his run.

"I have to pack my toys" Jaemin laughed loudly."Okay baby pack your stuffs!!" Gunhoo smiled and went to his room.

"Jaemin!!" Haneul slapped his chest and he laughed."What? Oh by the way..." He leaned closer to her ear.

"Be prepared Mrs Na" he kissed her cheek and got up from the couch leaving Haneul blushing madly.

They then sent Gunhoo to Renjun's house."Why so suddenly Jaemin-ah?" Renjun asked as he took Gunhoo's bags.

"We have to go somewhere and we can't bring Gunhoo" Jaemin lied and Arin took Gunhoo into her arms.

"Nah just leave him here.He'll love me more than you later!!" Arin playfully laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Haneul nodded."Bye Mama!!" Gunhoo bade and they laughed.

"Yah!!" Haneul pouted cutely."We have to go now.Bye fluffball" Jaemin kissed Gunhoo's cheeks and Haneul did the same.

After they drove away, Renjun and Arin brought Gunhoo inside as they played with the baby.

"Gunhoo why your Dad suddenly sending you here?" Renjun asked and Arin slapped his arm.

"Yah why would you ask him that question?! Don't you like him here? Besides Jaemin said that they need to go somewhere, didn't he?" Arin said and Renjun scoffed.

"You can't trust that rabbit babe.He can have another agenda" Renjun sighed making Gunhoo giggled.

"Dada said if I want a baby sister, I have to stay here" they both choked up at the same time.

"WHAT?!"

"I told you!!"

ᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ☾︎ 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara