•ᴥ︎︎︎• 36

"Morning baby~" Jaemin cooed and Haneul whined."Shut up" she pushed him away and he chuckled.

"Hey are you mad?" Haneul glared at him and looked away."I'm sorry~" she rolled her eyes.

"I hate you!!" He pouted."Hmph! I'll sulk too!!" Jaemin said stomping to the bathroom.

Haneul smiled and continued to sleep.Jaemin finished his bath and went to his sleeping wife.

"I love you" he whispered and  kissed her cheeks.

---

"Gunhoo? Renjun?" Arin called for the boys but they didn't came down.Arin tilted her head and went to them.

"Tiger is hungry!!" Renjun yelled while running for Gunhoo around the room."AHH!! HELP ME!!" Gunhoo giggled loudly.

Arin awed at the sight as she gently knocked the door."Oh?" They stopped."Let's eat?" Gunhoo ran to the kitchen while jumping around.

"Yay!! Eat!!" he cheered."I don't know that you'll be cute around babies" Arin playfully smirked.

"If you want to see me with babies then we should do the process often" Renjun pay back and Arin blushed.

"W-WHATEVER!!" Arin walked away and Renjun laughed.They had their lunch together with Gunhoo and played with him.

"Aunty!! Do you think my baby sis will look cute like Mama?" Gunhoo asked with his doe eyes.

"Of course baby Gunhoo!! Your Dada is handsome and your Mama is beautiful!! So your baby sister will look very cute just like you!!" Arin pinched his cheeks and he giggled shyly.

"I'm cute?" He shyly looked down."Ayy you're adorable!!" Renjun tickled his belly and he giggled happily.

"Thankie" Gunhoo hid his face in his hands."Babe we're running out of groceries stuffs" Arin said and Renjun looked at his phone.

"It's nearly evening.Let's do grocery then" Renjun said and Arin got Gunhoo ready and they went to the store.

"Uncle!! Can I sit in the trolley?" Gunhoo slightly jumped."Sure buddy" Renjun sat him down on the baby chair in the trolley.

"Gunhoo should we have chicken tonight?" Arin asked and Gunhoo nodded."Yay!! Chicken!!" he clapped his hands and Renjun ruffled his hair.

"Aigoo aigoo look at this baby.You're so cute!!" a Grandpa pinched Gunhoo's cheeks.

"Your son?" Renjun shook his head."My friend's son.My wife and I take care of him because his parents are away" the grandpa nodded and took out a candy from his pocket.

"Take it" Gunhoo smiled widely."Thankie!!" the grandpa smiled and excused himself.

"Uncle!! Candy!!" Renjun nodded opening it for him."Babe what do you want for tonight?" Arin asked as she put the stuffs in the trolley.

"Your rabboki" Renjun pouted."Okay we'll have Gunhoo's chicken and Renjun's rabboki!!" Arin cheered happily.

"Yay!!"