•ᴥ︎︎︎• 43

3 months later

"Nice Jaemin-ah.I like your proposal" Yangyang smiled widely."Thanks bro.I really appreciate it" Jaemin held his chest dramatically.

"Nah it's nothing.Besides we planned this since we were 15.We have to make it real.Now it is!" They chuckled softly.

"Yah let's have lunch together? With Jeno?" Yangyang suggested."Sure.On me" Jaemin said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ayy that's my dude!! Let's go!!" They went to a restaurant as Renjun and Haechan joined them.

"Yah where's Shotaro?" Jaemin asked."You don't know? He went back to Japan.He have works" Jeno put his phone down.

"Yah since you guys already work together, how about we celebrate it?!" Haechan cheered."With what?" Yangyang looked up.

"Ayy we have to go to club of course!! I have the VIP card!!" Haechan smiled proudly."Tch no.Arin will be mad" Renjun looked away.

"Ayy come on!! Let's have fun!!" Haechan whined."No I can't" Renjun rejected."Aish! Jaemin are you on tonight?" Haechan asked excitedly.

"I don't know.It's been a while since I went to a club" Jaemin took a bite of his food.

"Then let's go!! Just for tonight!!"

---

"Mama? Where is Dada?" Gunhoo asked while Haneul served the dinner.

"Maybe Dada have works.It's okay we'll eat first hm?" He nodded and they had lunch together.

"Mama? When will Dada come back?" Naeun asked as Haneul tucked her in bed.

"Dada have works.Sleep first okay?" Naeun nodded and Haneul kissed her forehead before walking out from the room.

Haneul sighed and took out her phone, calling Jaemin.

"Hello Jaemin-ah--"

"Ayy you're so funny oppa!!"

Haneul frowned and quickly hung up the call.She looked at her phone seeing their picture as her phone wallpaper.

Are you cheating on me?