•ᴥ︎︎︎• 13

"Nana how's work?" Haneul asked and he smiled."I'm good baby.It's not that hard" Haneul frowned.

"How can you say it's not hard?! You work as a labourer!! I am worried that you might get injured there" he chuckled.

"I'm fine baby" Haneul sighed."Wanna eat?" He nodded."What did you cook?" Haneul smiled widely."Your favourite!! Pizza!!" He widened his eyes.

"Baby why you cook pizza? You can cook other dishes that are easier so you won't be tired" Haneul frowned and fiddled with her fingers.

"You work hard for us.I should give you a reward" he smiled."Thank you" Haneul giggled and hugged him.

"Come on I'm hungry!!" He whined and she dragged him down to the kitchen.Then, Haneul's parents came back.

"Mom Dad!! I cooked!! Let's eat" they smiled and went to the kitchen."Woah my baby cooked for us? Thank you Haneulie!!" Mom patted Haneul's head.

"Come on let's eat!!" Dad said taking a seat as he was starving.They had a nice dinner together while chatting some stuffs.

"So Jaemin how's work? Is it good?" Dad asked and Jaemin nodded."Good Dad.It's worth it" Haneul sighed."I told you to work with Dad.It's easier at least" Mom hummed in agreement.

"Yeah Jaemin.Just work with Dad" Jaemin chuckled and shook his head."I'm fine.Besides it's not fair that I work there because of Dad" they sighed.

"Hmm if that's what you want I don't care.We'll support you guys.Tell us if you need any help" Mom said."Thank you Mom" Jaemin smiled widely.

"Haneul is there more?" Dad asked handing out his empty plate."Is it that good?!" He nodded and Haneul laughed.

"I'll cook more often then" Haneul said and Mom sighed in relief."I can rest yay!!" Mom cheered and Dad glared at her.

"Haneul is pregnant" Mom frowned and slapped his arm."I know bitch" Mom gritted her teeth and looked away.