•ᴥ︎︎︎• 38

Hey guys!! This is the end!! Thank you for reading this book!! I always appreciate it!! Enjoy!! ❤️

─────────────────────────

"W-WHAT?! N-NO YOU'RE LYING!! HANEUL IS STRONG!! I KNOW SHE'LL MAKE IT" Jaemin held his collar firmly.The others looked down feeling broke at the lost.

"Listen to the good news first Jaemin-ah" Jaemin scoffed.

"HOW CAN THERE BE A GOOD NEWS WHEN MY WIFE IS FUCKING DEAD?!" Jaemin shouted shaking Taeyong harshly while crying in mess.

"The good news is I'm joking" they froze."I'm sorry.H-Haneul told me to do this joke.She is waiting in the room.Bye!!" Taeyong ran away from them.

"You really asking for death hyung!!Jaemin yelled at him.He went to Haneul and she was laughing loudly.

"PFT HAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU'RE LOOKING PALE HAHAHAHA!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Haneul laughed loudly and Jaemin glared at her.

"Aish!! You broke my heart!!" Haneul still laughing at him and the others walked in.

"MAMA!!" Gunhoo ran to her and climbed up to the bed."Baby!! You miss me?" Gunhoo pouted cutely and nodded.

"Take a look at your baby sis" Haneul showed him the newborn baby in the crib beside her.

"Omo she looks just like you Haneulie!!" Arin giggled."What's her name?" Yangyang asked.

"Naeun" they awed."That's such a cute name!!" Mrs Na squealed."Naeunie~" Gunhoo called and the baby moved.

Jaemin chuckled softly and took the baby into his arms."Hi~" he cooed and stared at her before bursting into tears.

"H-Hi" he cried feeling happiness."Aigoo don't cry.Gunhoo is watching you" Jeno teased and Jaemin glared at him.

"Can we play with her later?!" Shotaro asked."Sure Taro" Haneul chuckled softly.

"Oh Arin.Where is your baby?" Mom asked and Renjun chuckled awkwardly.

----

"Aish those stupids leaving me with their baby.See? Your father is stupid right Junu~" Haechan talked to the 3 months old baby who is Renjun's baby.Suddenly, Junu cried in hunger.

"You hungry? Hyung don't have milk for you" Haechan touched his chest.He looked around and found a bag at the back seat of the car.

He looked into the bag and saw a baby bottle."They only have bottle?! Where's the fucking milk?!" Haechan sighed.

────────────────────────

Gotcha!!! This is not the end yet hahahaha.I will publish more chapters don't worry!! I love you guys!! MUAH!! 😘💞