•ᴥ︎︎︎• 28

It was Saturday and Jaemin had nothing to do except for playing with his son when he remembered the date.

"Sunday...Haneul's birthday!!" Jaemin exclaimed happily.He quickly texted his friends including Arin and their parents.

Then, Haneul came downstairs going straight to Gunhoo.

"Hey baby" she picked him up into her arms and he whined."Why?!! You don't want Mama?!" Haneul whined putting him down to his toys.

"Hmph" she huffed and turned to Jaemin."Jaemin-ah, Arin called me just now and she's coming here to pick me up.We're going out" Jaemin hummed while focusing on his phone.

Haneul frowned.He never ignored her.He usually say with words or look up at her at least.

"Nana did I do something?" Jaemin shook his head still gluing his eyes on his phone.Haneul sighed and went to their room to get ready.

Then Arin arrived."HANEULIE!! LET'S GO?!" she yelled from outside and Haneul went down to the door.

"Are you ready?" Haneul nodded."Wait at the car first" Arin nodded and went to her car.

Haneul went to Jaemin and kissed his cheek.She expected him to give her a kiss too but he just continued to play with Gunhoo.

"Jaemin I'm going?" He nodded and Haneul sighed.She went to Arin and they went to the mall.

"Hey Haneul.What's with the frown?" Arin asked pinching her cheeks."Nothing.Just curious" Arin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Curious? About what?" Haneul shrugged."Jaemin ignored me today" Arin tilted her head."Maybe he's stress? Nah he'll be fine" Haneul nodded.

"Let's find something for you hm?" Arin said pulling Haneul into a shop.

---

"Baby let's get ready" Jaemin said taking Gunhoo to his room as soon as Haneul went out from the house.

Gunhoo cried seeing his toys were away from his side.Jaemin turned on some cartoons on the TV in his room and Gunhoo stopped crying.

Jaemin quickly got ready as he took Gunhoo's stuffs too.Then they went out driving to his father's house.

"Dad!! We're here!!" Jaemin sang walking into the mansion with Gunhoo.

"Oh you're here.The maid has clean your room.You can unpack first"